Covid Test kit for trade

nvguy2

Testing the waters after reading about test kit shortage. I have 1 kit. Willing to trade for 300RUM brass, 209 Blackhorn powder or any combination of .243, 6.5 Creed or 30-06 ammo. Has to be a fair amount. I know what I have. No longer need test kit as I’ve vaccinated and there’s no way I can get Covid now?! You pay shipping to and from. Any takers? Lol! I know I shouldn’t joke and this is real stuff. I can’t believe how much all of our way of life has changed in the last few years. Stay safe everyone and Happy New Year’s to you all. Hope it’s better than 2021!

I'm holding out for the free ones coming in the mail. I'm going to leave mine in the original package and someday my great grandson can sell them on ebay. A piece of American history.

I'm holding out for the free ones coming in the mail. I'm going to leave mine in the original package and someday my great grandson can sell them on ebay. A piece of American history.
By then only a few people would buy it. The liberals will have bankrupted the country and the people.

I have 100 mg of people dewormer my buddy got Covid last month. It took 4 pharmacy’s to get it glad pharmacist get to decide what prescription you can receive.

Hey nvguy!

There's an Oregonian That'd Pay a Premium Price for it I'm Sure!

That Way When Biden Tells Him To Test He Can Salute The Order!

Put it in a “Let’s Go Brandon time capsule” and carry it with you until you expire with rest of world. This way, when the aliens finally discover Earth, they will have clues to help them figure out what wiped us out.

Put it in a “Let’s Go Brandon time capsule” and carry it with you until you expire with rest of world. This way, when the aliens finally discover Earth, they will have clues to help them figure out what wiped us out.
You talked me into it. I'm doing this.

Last week there was plenty of these in the stores. This week they are gone, none to be had.
I think my wife has one, she went on a cruise in December and had to buy two. I didn’t go, no desire to be stuck in a COVID Petrie dish.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom