Covid

Cousins wife died from it in Co....not scared of it but still take precautions..Trump getting reelected scares the chit out of me....the kids going to school and giving it to my sister scares me. Jester

And That Right there is what They Want:

All Americans to be SKEERED!

Can You replace SKEERED with WORRIED SMACKDADDY?

If TRUMP SKEERS You I Can't Imagine what the other Guy Should do to You!

Cousins wife died from it in Co....not scared of it but still take precautions..Trump getting reelected scares the chit out of me....the kids going to school and giving it to my sister scares me. Jester

I had to be tested and I am happy to say I am negative......

If you want to travel this fall hunting you may need an negative test within the last 72 hours to go from state to state without Quarantining for 14 days when you get there.....

after doing it I had my nose pretty much chopped up in a head on auto accident when I was young. So when the nurse stuck the q-tip up there she hit cartlidge, so she readjusted and stuck that thing so far up my head that my ears tickled inside of my head.... Burned like hell.... Not fun at all... took four days to get results

And That Right there is what They Want:

All Americans to be SKEERED!

Can You replace SKEERED with WORRIED SMACKDADDY?

If TRUMP SKEERS You I Can't Imagine what the other Guy Should do to You!
Elk we are all good to go here in California our Governor just got all those Billion dollar masks in from China (paid by taxpayers) you can buy them st Costco , you need some ?

I'm not trying to sound negative or scare anybody but....

Flu season is coming up soon. I wonder if you can have the flu and Covid at the same time? What would your chances of survival be?

My daughter caught it and tested positive....she’s a probation officer so probably through work. She was sick for about 5 days.....nothing terrible but sick. She wasn’t allowed back to work until 14 days after symptoms were gone. All good now.

Why are you in quarantine 8days if you’ve not been tested?
I think it's called contact tracing, Hoss. Since his mom tested positive, everyone who had contact with her needs to test and quarantine? Assuming she was tested...I get confused too.

i got it a few weeks ago. was over it in 2 days with out so much s a headache. buddy got it and had a fever for 2 weeks straight. guess you never know how its going to hit you. i certainly don't think its a death sentence. if we paid this much attention to the flu each year there would be the same panic. election year....

Starting Sept 1st you need a negative test in the last three days to travel there and avoid quarantine. It takes 5 days to get results here locally. Looks like I am not going to hawaii

One of my adult daughters had it, as did the wife. After a client of mine tested positive for it the same day he was in my office (asymptomatic), I got a 14 day quarantine order from the state dept of health.

Get and keep your immune system strong. They need to focus on that more than isolation. The virus is going to be around for a long time.

Daughter in Law is a Covid nurse with a full ward. Me and the wife are the only ones that will still be around her. IDGAF. Plandemic political BS.

Killed a healthy woman 62 in 4 days...
My cousins wife..in a hospital..
Just don't know who's gets hammered and who doesn't..no one had symptoms..but we were all positive..
Jester

My aunt is in her 70s with it. No issues. Weird how it affects some and not others.

I'm currently 78, and because of a 50+ year smoking habit have severe COPD that requires I be on O2 24/7. At beginning of March, I went to ER on my own with a breathing problem, stayed two days and was released. Two days later, had to call 911 for an ambulance ride back to the hospital. Diagnosed with severe pneumonia, resulting in a 2-wk stay, followed by another 2-wk stay in a rehab facility because all my muscles went kaput.

Arrived home in a wheelchair by ambulance in early April. I have since regained my ability to walk unassisted but haven't left home at all since my arrival. I'm a dead man if I get Corvid.

I'm currently 78, and because of a 50+ year smoking habit have severe COPD that requires I be on O2 24/7. At beginning of March, I went to ER on my own with a breathing problem, stayed two days and was released. Two days later, had to call 911 for an ambulance ride back to the hospital. Diagnosed with severe pneumonia, resulting in a 2-wk stay, followed by another 2-wk stay in a rehab facility because all my muscles went kaput.

Arrived home in a wheelchair by ambulance in early April. I have since regained my ability to walk unassisted but haven't left home at all since my arrival. I'm a dead man if I get Corvid.

No doubt. Stay safe!

Sorry about your dad DM. Was it COVID ? Not much of it in our small town. But trying to keep the parents well. Dads 83 Moms 80. Got off the mountain last weekend. When I got home I heard Wayne county Utah had it first case. But it makes us a little nervous all of the California and Nevada cars driving threw Saint George. Not really worried about it myself. But I am not going to any COVID party’s.

He was exposed so I imagine they will call it that . He had a fever and Mom too. She never got very sick but he started to get sick so they upped his Morphine and gave him Lorazepam. I'm not too happy about that but he did have a non resuscitate order. I did think they just let him go . He has wanted to pass for many years due to severe pain.
He was a great gun safety trainer and he didnt take me poaching neither fish or game.
Dad lived mode honestly than anyone I have ever known. He never sat on a job when he was on the clock. I'm 61 and I have rarely met anyone like that.
We bagged a few animals together but Dad didn't get game as often as his twin brother did.
His brother filled Grand Slam Sheep twice.
I've never lost anyone close like this. But at my age it's going to get more common. I hate to say it but this year does suck. We will have to store him for burial until family can arrive. No Funeral services.
I'm going to reel in a lunker and find a big Muley just for him this fall.
Love your parents and visit them often . Looking at old snapchat that my wife took of him at Christmas and that was the highlight of this dark day.

I’m sorry for your loss DM.
No matter the situation, losing Dad is rough. I’ve been there too. Don’t you go beating yourselves up over the morphine and lorazepam. We did the same for my mother when she was on her final lap, knowing what the end result would be and it was tough as hell, but that’s really the best thing you can do is to try and help them go comfortably. Deepest condolences DM.

F**k China, sorry to hear about your losses and hang in there outdoor w . I have just buried my head in work for the last three months, in case I get sick or something else happens so I have some money put away. Homer is write, oh they want you to be scared, and they want you stressed, and they want you to buy a Mercedes Sprinter Van on 0% interest and travel the west.

Not 1 documented case in the entire WORLD of a student passing it to a teacher. I work in the schools and can't wait to get working with the students. Your sister will be fine.

Jester, good luck with Biden. He makes as much sense as keeping kids out of school. There's tons of evidence out there that shows that kids being out of school is a very bad idea. The science also shows that it's safe for them to return. It's also rare that they transmit the virus to others.
Anyway, good luck with your mail in ballot, you can probably vote twice this year.

hwy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom