Coyote Question

silverstatehunter

Hey Guys,

Can a non-resident hunt Coyotes without a hunting license in Arizona. My state (Nevada) allows both residents and Non-residents to hunt them at any time of the year as long as they do not sell the pelts. I am going houseboating at Lake Mead next month and may walk up a canyon or two and do some calling. I would really like to take a friend or two and introduce them to hunting. Any help would be great. Thanks

Jake

LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-10 AT 03:06PM (MST)[p]No, you will need a license to hunt any wildlife in AZ. You can purchase one of the licenses below, however, which is about $61 or so.

Three-Day Non-Resident License

A Class H, Three-Day Non-resident license, valid
for the taking of small game, fur-bearing animals,
predatory animals, nongame animals,
nongame birds, upland game birds and migratory
game birds, except ducks, geese and swans
is available at all license dealers. This license
is not valid for hunting big game nor is it valid
when applying for big game hunts through
the draw process.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom