Crackhead.....

RabidRattleSnake1

I am jonesing like a crackhead for the draw results. Swear I have the shakes, a headache, diarrhea, I'm picking at my skin and feel like I am going to barf at any minute. I have been contemplating breaking into my mom's house and selling all her stuff on Craigslist so I can buy a landowner tag......

Dude , we are in lock down after everybody on this site and bowsite made our shinnanigans public last year haha, Wednesday it is.

>Haha, too funny!
>
>Hey Rio, what do you think
>the odds are they will
>release the results or send
>emails by EOD tomorrow?
>
>Travis

Haha, you're probably right. Rio seemed to elude in previous threads that it might come early or that we all would be "happy", so just hoping.

>Dude , we are in lock
>down after everybody on this
>site and bowsite made our
>shinnanigans public last year haha,
>Wednesday it is.
>
>
>
>
>>Haha, too funny!
>>
>>Hey Rio, what do you think
>>the odds are they will
>>release the results or send
>>emails by EOD tomorrow?
>>
>>Travis

>I am jonesing like a crackhead
>for the draw results. Swear
>I have the shakes, a
>headache, diarrhea, I'm picking at
>my skin and feel like
>I am going to barf
>at any minute. I have
>been contemplating breaking into my
>mom's house and selling all
>her stuff on Craigslist so
>I can buy a landowner
>tag......

Clearly you have never smoked any good crack.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom