Craig CO Private Land Lease

Land Hunter

I have a 303 acre property for sale just a few miles NW of Craig. It's open country with a seasonal water hole that can be good for deer and antelope. I just bought it this year so I don't have any experience hunting it but I know the neighbor shot a 30" buck from what my Hayden Outdoors realtor shared who lives in Craig. The only issue is it could sell before hunting season. But if you'd like to be on a list for archery, muzzleloader, 2nd rifle, or 4th rifle (I'm hunting 3rd rifle), shoot me your info. We'll work out a reasonable trespass fee. Would be good for 1-2 hunters, especially those that can't hike and need easy access. Here are some pictures and drone footage of it: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/County-Road-7-Craig-CO-81625/2079381418_zpid/

I have a 303 acre property for sale just a few miles NW of Craig. It's open country with a seasonal water hole that can be good for deer and antelope. I just bought it this year so I don't have any experience hunting it but I know the neighbor shot a 30" buck from what my Hayden Outdoors realtor shared who lives in Craig. The only issue is it could sell before hunting season. But if you'd like to be on a list for archery, muzzleloader, 2nd rifle, or 4th rifle (I'm hunting 3rd rifle), shoot me your info. We'll work out a reasonable trespass fee. Would be good for 1-2 hunters, especially those that can't hike and need easy access. Here are some pictures and drone footage of it: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/County-Road-7-Craig-CO-81625/2079381418_zpid/
hi , i am interested in speaking further if you are still looking for 2nd rifle

You are aware that 303 acres is a postage stamp? That’s so small you won’t even be able to hike further than around a 1/2 mile before hitting the property boundary. You can likely see the entire property from the giant shed.

Obviously if it’s the right postage stamp it could be worth every penny for a trespass hunt but it’s a tiny piece of land to hunt. It may be spooky shooting a rifle with neighbors so close though?

With that said there are a lot of deer and antelope close to the craig city limits. Plenty of food and water even in the driest years.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom