Crazy

H

huntingnut1

I just seen on the news were a professor at a boston college in his class room pretended to shoot students and had one pretend to shoot him to prove a point that if someone else had a gun at the time at vt the shooter could have been stopped.He was fired it doesnt surprise me but come on.
jim

I'm sure the professor was just trying to prove a very valid point, but he should have gone through the proper channels and got clearance for some kind of "mock shooting".
And i agree with him, one person in that school with a concealed permit could have saved a lot of lives. Even if the citizen with a gun did not kill the shooter, it would have totally distracted him, which in turn would have slowed his killings down. But i don't think they can carry a weapon on a campus, permit or not. But even at that...ANY sort of weapon would have distracted this nut case and saved some lives.

You are right slamdunk. Korean dude knew the only folks he had to fear was the campus police, cause they had guns, so he chain locked them out.
It should be legal to carry on campus or where ever one wishes. Cept maybe a bar or night club. But then if you do that then the killers will know where the gun free zones are and statrt killing drunks :) and that would suck for me :)

Man, I'm there with you 202Typical.
They start gun'n for the drunks, I'm SOL.
That's why I just pack constantly, and let
it all work itself out in the end.
There's alot of folks on this site that are negative
to the NRA, and they make my A&& want to take a dip of
snuff. And your fix'n to see the NRA attacked like nobodys
business. Any of us that jump on that bandwagon are idiots,
pure and simple. I won't be one of them. But you hide and
watch, there will be some. There will be some on this grand
site.
fyi
lrv

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos