Credit Card Hits

Kathy from AZFG called me this morning to let me know I had until tomorrow to update my card for both my son and I. I had left a few messages. She told me the draw had not been run yet but hoping for some time next week. Still auditing or doing whatever they are doing.

If they do a card update deadline of tomorrow at 5 and don't run the draw until next week what is the point of the update deadline? ?

It doesn't have to as it isn't connected to the draw system.
I understand that, but you don't build confidence in a draw system when this stuff doesn't work/communicate with each other.

I sure miss the simplicity of the System Consultants draw system they managed for Utah and NV. Applying was so simple!!

I would say they will run cards Friday after 5. What would be the point to making the update deadline Friday at 5 if they weren't going to run it until Monday. Cards could be compromised over the weekend.

My guess is that G&F start the computer generating the draw program at 5:00:01, go home and let the computer run all weekend. Then send out a message on Monday,saying that the draw was completed. Credit card hits will occur through Sunday, as some cards would be invalidated, and a tag going to next in line.

My portal account still showed no 2021 applications at 4pm, so I called and their response was “we are still verifying all applications” and once done the draw will be held....

Send the AZ draw to China or Mexico let them conduct it then post it up. What make AZ’s draw system the worst in the country ? Full of anti hunters in there ? People have some serious planning to do and AZ has failed us.

Kind of like the old days when we were speculating if AZ would post before NM is due. Usually ot was after. Might be like that this year too. I think prisoners used to do the draw, but I might be wrong. We have gotten spoiled!

Tick-tock!!

F08BE324-91D7-4D92-8AF8-3A0419B18D5E_4_5005_c.jpeg

It’s starting to be frustrating from a pure logical / common sense standpoint... why have a new card update opportunity if AZ is just going to wait days to hit them.

Let’s be positive boys
At least there is still hope of drawing a tag.
my 10 nr points aren’t likely to get me nothing but disappointed

My family members portals that were a mess are now fixed, the draw will run smoothly when they decide to run it because there was nothing wrong with it in the first place, cc that are declined oh well there is next year and they will meet their April 2nd deadline to mail tags. More than likely they will break new record levels of applicants for the fall draw.

Ok so why make the deadline to update CC on Friday at 5 and not hit cards?? Whomever is running that shitshow is a damn fool! I mean they just keep making themselves look like bigger idiots daily

Heard it from a friend, who’s friends girlfriend has a friend, whose aunt knows someone that has a really good friend that has a co-worker whose friend is friends with guy that lives next to a state worker, who said it’ll be Monday! ?

My family members portals that were a mess are now fixed, the draw will run smoothly when they decide to run it because there was nothing wrong with it in the first place, cc that are declined oh well there is next year and they will meet their April 2nd deadline to mail tags. More than likely they will break new record levels of applicants for the fall draw.
The portal mess and the cc process are two different issues. I bet if your family members had their cards compromised due to no fault of their own, you'd be singing a different tune before the 2nd update opportunity. For you to sincerely say "there was nothing wrong in the first place" is pure propaganda straight from the Department themselves.

Don't be an apologist for them. Everyone clearly sees there was a problem.

The portal mess and the cc process are two different issues. I bet if your family members had their cards compromised due to no fault of their own, you'd be singing a different tune before the 2nd update opportunity. For you to sincerely say "there was nothing wrong in the first place" is pure propaganda straight from the Department themselves.

Don't be an apologist for them. Everyone clearly sees there was a problem.
You said it yourself the draw and portals are 2 different things and there was no denying the portals are/were a mess and the AZGFD never said there wasn't some issues with transferring the data but there was never an issue with the draw. Until they don't meet their April 2nd deadline there is still no issue.

You said it yourself the draw and portals are 2 different things and there was no denying the portals are/were a mess and the AZGFD never said there wasn't some issues with transferring the data but there was never an issue with the draw. Until they don't meet their April 2nd deadline there is still no issue.
Lmao! Ok!

the new system requires them to manually enter all the credit card numbers and cross-reference them with the spreadsheet generated on the new dot matrix printer. should be happening any time now.

the new system requires them to manually enter all the credit card numbers and cross-reference them with the spreadsheet generated on the new dot matrix printer. should be happening any time now.
Hopefully no typos and someone's 5 is entered as a 6 causing a bounce .180,000 apps to type credit card numbers I am sure someone is rushing kinda make you Hopeful your card types in right by someone else.

I'm really excited now. Any minute now...waiting...waiting.

Still waiting...

I think my phone just dinged...

As opposed to all the other systems that do not require what your ridiculous statement requires? I can order from Amazon with a card and get my purchase the next day.

There is no way they can wait that long. They will have the same issue of cancelled and compromised cards.
They might already have an issue if someone had their card compromised over the weekend. If they don't start hitting cards first thing this morning, it might mean they tried it Friday afternoon and had another glitch? I mean...why else would you wait two more days after the CC update deadline?????

wow... this is getting interesting. I would have bet the farm it was to going happen this morning.

crazy....haha

Probably start charging 10mins before before New Mexico dealine Wednesday and turning the New Mexico draw website into a crash and burn with all the traffic itll get.

Now it’s just getting stupid...Someone has said draw is complete, but they’re having problems with getting the credit cards tied in...

Just be glad you're not here in Idaho. They can't even process 3277 applications, for 930 turkey tags, and they've all been in the computer for 16 days since apps closed!!!

I think they are cross-checking to all the people who b*tched on talk forums, and you're automatically blackballed!! :)

I’ve never applied in CA but from what I’ve heard they can consistently do a good and quick job on the draw. At least there is one nice thing we can say about California.
That’s the only thing California has going for it, they close June 2nd same date every year and within 7 days we have results and there online system is simple, straight forward and easy. I’m not sure why all these states can’t get results out faster, I know a lot of them wait because they need there tag quotas but then start and stop the application process after they have the tag quotas set so that it can be completed in a timely manner and then we also know what we are drawing for instead of applying and hoping there is a tag and an option for one in a month when they actually perform the draw!

Suddenly I have this image of Bingo night with the bouncy, numbered, white balls! It would probably be more efficient!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom