credit card hits

I think a week later this year since all the hunts are a week later. Maybe stupid reasoning, but I would say around the 19th or 20th.

Aren't all credit cards the wifes..
Jester
Just like all the guns I buy her aren't really hers;). True story, I bought her a .243 a couple years ago and last year I was taking it out to shoot. Well I don't have much of a memory sometimes and she said "that's my gun". I said what the hell are you talking about? We argue for a minute and she says "you bought it for me for (I don't remember why she said I bought it for her but probably so I didn't have to justify a new rifle) blah blah blah...., My kids are like "yeah dad you bought that for mom" and then slowly it comes back to me, " oh yeah I guess I did". Well, see you later honey I'm going shooting your rifle.:ROFLMAO:

Anyone know why the DWR website is not currently allowing updates to credit card info? I had to cancel the card that I used for my application. So today I logged in to add a new card, entered my session ID & confirmation #, and got the following message:

"Credit card changes cannot be done at this time. Please check back in 48-72 hours or call 1-800-221-0659 if you feel you have received his message in error."

Anyone know why the DWR website is not currently allowing updates to credit card info? I had to cancel the card that I used for my application. So today I logged in to add a new card, entered my session ID & confirmation #, and got the following message:

"Credit card changes cannot be done at this time. Please check back in 48-72 hours or call 1-800-221-0659 if you feel you have received his message in error."
Probably because they are starting to get ready for the draw and processing cards in the next week or so.

I just called the number and was told that updating credit cards by phone or through the website is now closed for the draw, and will not be available until May 31, but that they will call up to 4 times if a card is declined.

getting this out a week or so early....

Tag Nazi.jpg

I might as well say it early, if you have a Cabelas credit card, the charges will take a few days to show up.
Hard to imagine ANY credit card company not providing some mechanism for users to view pending authorizations these days. sheesh, I would not use that card if that is the case. Way too impatient on too many state draws.

It also depends on your financial institution. Some post pending charges right away and others take a few days.
I have found it more often comes down to the notification settings each person has and also how each person goes about looking up transactions. Have seen a few friends say it takes a few days only to then realize they were not using the available tools that in fact do let them see pending transactions immediately. YMMV of course.

I have found it more often comes down to the notification settings each person has and also how each person goes about looking up transactions. Have seen a few friends say it takes a few days only to then realize they were not using the available tools that in fact do let them see pending transactions immediately. YMMV of course.

What other options are there other than checking pending charges online?

Tx Diver. Set up your notifications so any charge when card is not physically used gives you an immediate alert. Can also specify dollar amount alerts.

Does Utah charge all successful tags at the same time for a family on the same card?? My son drew his first ever General tag. Thats the only hit so far. Hoping for a Manti Elk tag.

Dang, never would have guessed that. I figured I would be in the running for the max pool tag. Now I'm very surprised I drew. I have never drawn a tag that wasn't in the max pool.

Nothing here yet, but I’m not worried yet. Should be guaranteed at least a couple general tags for my little brother and myself.

Buckhorn: Fingers crossed for you too! I have Wells Fargo.
Got a lot of research to do now. Should I go with Envy or Honey Crisp? Can’t afford Gala, unless we get another stimulus check!!

Last year I went to bed depressed I didn’t draw a tag. Woke up in the morning with an LE bull tag for myself, and a LE Buck Antelope and General Buck tag for the wife. Might be a little hope left if it’s anything like last year.

You chose your own unit. You can kill 2 deer in 3 years. You get to hunt all 3 seasons. You have to provide so many service hours while your in the program.
That's a cool program.....can you draw the same unit multiple times over the years?

You chose your own unit. You can kill 2 deer in 3 years. You get to hunt all 3 seasons. You have to provide so many service hours while your in the program.
Can you buy all of your hours? Also how many hours do you need?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom