credit card hits

Can you buy all of your hours? Also how many hours do you need?

They used to require you to actually work some of the service hours. They might have done away with that and you might be able to buy all your hours now ($20/hour). I posted a link to the dedicated hunter rules (I know some of the rules and requirements have changed over the past few years). It’s been quite a few years since I did it, but I will probably apply again here in the next year or 2 (I’ve been buying preference points).

They used to require you to actually work some of the service hours. They might have done away with that and you might be able to buy all your hours now ($20/hour). I posted a link to the dedicated hunter rules (I know some of the rules and requirements have changed over the past few years). It’s been quite a few years since I did it, but I will probably apply again here in the next year or 2 (I’ve been buying preference points).
Non resi can buy it.
I believe..
Jester

Grrrrr. Got hit at midnight and my CC company wanted me to verify the $1000 dollar hit. Well I get up at 4 for work so I was sleeping and they declined it
Never have had an issue with them over the past 15+ years

Well Ridge!

You can Feel Like a LifeTimer for the Next 2-3 Years!

We Don't Wanna Hear anymore Whining for a While!:D
The topic was never about me. I was just being a voice of reason and letting a few folks know exactly how the LL program works and how it does and will continue to affect point creep in the harder to draw units. Nothing more than that. I choose to put in for one of the easier units with my one dedicated preference point.

if anyone would like to talk about where to start scouting and learning the country, that would be awesome. I have spent some time on the mountain but dont know the elk ridge area at all but would like to spend some time there this summer. I plan on being able to hunt most of the hunt so Im sure I can find some elk:)

I thought it was only a resident option to be in the dedicated hunter program. Strange.....good info.
I’m with you Wiszard. I actually looked into it a few years ago & understood at that time that a NR could participate in the program, but my issue was taking the time off & the commute to complete the hours. I will have to research it again as time allows. I will let you know what I come up with.

I’m with you Wiszard. I actually looked into it a few years ago & understood at that time that a NR could participate in the program, but my issue was taking the time off & the commute to complete the hours. I will have to research it again as time allows. I will let you know what I come up with.
I've been in the program for the last 10 years, pretty sure non residents have been allowed in the whole time.

Nada for me. I was hoping for an LE deer tag until the tag quotas came out and I realized that tags were reduced by 50% for the hunt I applied for. Oh well.

I’ve been getting all bugged watching for credit card hit that wasn’t popping up - finally remembered I used a card that I don’t normally use. But it got a charge!
I’d just been constantly watching the wrong account.

Anyone know of any Oak Creek deer tags being drawn?
Thanks
Yep I drew one with my lifetime license. It's a good thing too now that gas is gonna be $4.50 a gallon this summer I can just walk to it. The Henrys would have been a bit too far for me. ?

Congratulations to everyone with success, seems like a lot of mm members drew this year. I didn’t draw anything.

My son, Dad and I all were UNSUCCESSFUL. I didn't expect much anyway. I used up all my Utah luck last year.

Finally received the emails. Looks like I am the one who got the Paunsaugunt Muzzleloader deer permit. Pretty excited.
Congratulations!
There is more than one tag for that hunt.
I know another non-resident that drew a Pauns muzzy deer tag.
Are you res. or non-res. and how many points?
Again congratulations!

Congratulations!
There is more than one tag for that hunt.
I know another non-resident that drew a Pauns muzzy deer tag.
Are you res. or non-res. and how many points?
Again congratulations!
I'm a Utah Resident. I was referring to my earlier post when I didn't know which family member drew the tag. There was three people all on the same credit card.
Points? Not near enough but I'm taking it anyway. :cool:

Check Your PM 450!

And I am grateful to have a general-season archery deer tag. I have a nephew who pulled the elk ridge deer. I have a buddy with a sheep tag and my boys should get Wyoming deer tags and are right in the mix for antelope tags. Should be a good fall.

Did you guys get anything down this way?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom