:p

Na utahbigbull!

Just hoping somebody I know gets a Tag!

I didn't say My card was gettin Smacked!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Archery deer at the cabin for me!! No elk or moose hits yet but hopefully they'll get hit soon :)

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

35.00 this morning, looks like Archery for me.

mnnn. . . rocky mountain oysters!

LAST EDITED ON May-17-11 AT 08:01AM (MST)[p]Chin up B_BOP, there is always hope isn't there? I have a feeling that something of mine is getting smacked is NOT going to be my credit card even if I am the one that has to be smacking it!

CWMU tag is $35, right? Same as General tag I believe. I have a $35 charge on my card, but I put in for a deer CWMU and deer General Muzzle so I don't know which one I drew. Is there a way to tell the difference based on the details of the credit card post?

LAST EDITED ON May-17-11 AT 08:59AM (MST)[p]

utmuley, the only reason I know it was cwmu is because I didn't put in for general deer.

That is what I thought. I guess I will need to wait until the email comes out to see if I drew the CWMU tag or not. When does the email usually get sent out?

looks like ill be chasing Wasatch Elk with my brother too!

mnnn. . . rocky mountain oysters!

Are you certain about that Andy..? I haven't got hit with a general tag fee yet- so are you just gettin my hopes up I hit my LE tag..?? LOL I'm gonna be checkin every hour, on the hour...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Can't see the details of the transactions for my account, but my 'available balance' for my checking account seems to be about $263 lower than I had anticipated this morning. The exact cost of a non-resident archery deer tag. ;-)

Hopefully it's locked-in. Can't wait to spend some time with my old college buddies camping & chasing some muleys!

S.

:)

Good Luck to all that haven't drawn yet...

I just got hit for $150, so it looks like me and my pops are hittin the Book Cliffs for Archery!!

?-ERock-> ?

> Are you certain about that
>Andy..? I haven't got hit
>with a general tag fee
>yet- so are you just
>gettin my hopes up I
>hit my LE tag..?? LOL
> I'm gonna be checkin
>every hour, on the hour...
>
>
>
>"Therefore, wo be unto him that
>is at ease in Zion!"
>2 Ne. 28: 24

Yes. It may take week to charge you, but they only do it once. No way they would pay fees to run it more..... Once you get charged, thats it for the year.

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

Just got off the horn with AFCU and had the lady check my pending charges and there were 2 for 35 a piece. hopefully I drew archery deer and my wife got her rifle tag. I put her in for the buck bull combo but obviously she didn't draw. both just say buck deer. I really don't want to rifle hunt this year. I haven't had to rifle hunt for the longest time.

It was a big bodied 2 point.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom