cuddeback camera parts

cjboz

Very Active Member
I am missing/lost the metal plate that slides over the bottom of the batteries that is held on by the cover. The model is pretty new. I will look at it tonight and update my post. I tried to use foil as my arcing point but that did not work too well. I looked on the Cuddeback website and the do not show where you could buy spare parts. Does anyone know where I could find one.

Here's what I could find...hope it helps and best of luck to you!!

For questions regarding products or repairs, please call 920-347-3810 Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (CST). Please have your camera ready when calling in. Also note that from July through October we receive a high volume of calls and there may be a significant wait. We thank you for your understanding and your business.

At Non Typical, we stand behind our products and will make every effort to repair defective cameras at a reasonable price and within a reasonable time. However, you may experience delays if you return your camera during the hunting season (September thru December) during which our repair volume increases.

When you call for a repair, we may inform you that it is less expensive to upgrade to a new model than to repair your older model. Here is our explanation. The electronics industry evolves very quickly. This is especially true with digital cameras. In just a few years digital cameras went from 0.3 MP to 5MP and beyond. You probably also noticed that the latest electronic products are not only technologically better than those of just a few short years ago, but these new products are also generally less expensive. TVs, computers, GPS units, and other products are good examples of this price/performance phenomenon.

The challenge with repairing digital cameras is, that as the industry advances, the older components are no longer manufactured or become very expensive. For this reason, we may inform you that it will be less expensive to upgrade your product to a new model.

We believe this is a big win for you, our customer, as you get to move up to a better product for less than the cost to repair your older product. If you choose not to upgrade, and are willing to pay and wait for the repair, we will make every attempt to repair any product we have ever sold.

Here is a list of our recommendations for some of our older products:

Cuddeback C-1000 ? These Cuddeback cameras are 1.3 MP cameras and replacement parts for these cameras are no longer available. We recommend that our customers take advantage of our upgrade policy and upgrade to one of our new models. However, if you would rather have your camera repaired, please allow extra time for our technician to perform a custom repair. Repairs of these cameras may need to be done with difficult-to-find refurbished parts and may take as long as 6 months to complete. Again, we strongly recommend customers upgrade to our new models, which, while less expensive than what you might have paid for your C-100, are technologically superior.

DeerCam ? 35mm film cameras are no longer available now that digital cameras have replaced the camera film market. Because of this, we may not be able to repair damaged DeerCam's, but we will make every effort to do so.

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom