Curious what others think.

"I've been surrounded by starved wolves on many occassions, but they've always underestimated how hungry I am...." ?️‍♀️

Did no one else find this statement weird as heck?!

WTF :) - just say you think you are one bad MF. My experience is that the most bad ass people I have ever met seldom tell anyone they are a bad ass. I shot a wolf with my bow once, I do not think he was starving just curious what I was. It only happened once.

I did not think it could get worse than HUSH - wrong yet again.

"I've been surrounded by starved wolves on many occassions, but they've always underestimated how hungry I am...." ?️‍♀️

WTF :) - just say you think you are one bad MF. My experience is that the most bad ass people I have ever met seldom tell anyone they are a bad ass. I shot a wolf with my bow once, I do not think he was starving just curious what I was. It only happened once.

Exactly!! When a person is truly a bad ass, they don't spout off at the mouth. Why? Because who do all the little punks want to try? The bad ass. And even though they get beat down, they try anyways. So, most people who are truly bad ass are very quiet and humble in my experience.

Interesting quote for sure, I’m gonna use this quote after my third plate trip at Chucka -Rama or any other all you can eat buffet joint, when you need to nutt ? up and power through and keep hammering. Just how hungry are you? Never underestimate the hunger of the many attention starved YouTubers from Utah.

It’s the classic insecure narcissist kind of statement. I’ve had the unfortunate experience with a true narcissist boss for a period in my life and he would say **** like that all the time. Like mossback said, a true warrior/bad ass is humble and quiet about it. There are no starving wolves in this thread, just guys asking legitimate questions and voicing concerns for sportsman and wildlife.

Guess we don't get an update? Assuming they didn't find it but they should probably have some more footage of the bunk you'd think?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom