Currently, how many points does it take a resident to draw a sheep and a moose tag approximately? Not interested in ewes or cows. Thanks.

27 Resident Sheep hunters in 2021 and 67 Resident Moose hunters drew in the RANDOM pool and could have literally had ZERO points.

16 moose PP has my spouse moose hunting this fall. He also drew his sheep tag in the random draw several years ago.
I drew my last moose tag, 2nd moose tag, with way less than max PP. I looked over the odds and applied in an area that I could draw and did.

Thanks, I will have 16 for both was just curious how close I am getting these days.
Are you just buying points or are you applying for a unit? If you're more detailed in your OP or replies you'll get more help btw....

If people choose to actually apply, you could be a long way away.

Untitled.jpg

Lots of folks think the best areas or nothing and keep throwing their PP in that pool. Have we taken any big bulls, no but we're on tag #4 for bull moose and with hope to have another great eating moose in the freezer this year.
Good moose hunting to be found in many areas, not just the best in our state.

Are you just buying points or are you applying for a unit? If you're more detailed in your OP or replies you'll get more help btw....
I applied for years, I think I just bought points these last two years. How does that make a difference?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom