Custom scopes reticle

D

desertbull

LAST EDITED ON May-16-03 AT 09:37AM (MST)[p]I know there are companies that will replace the reticle in your scope. Anyone have a link? I want to get a mil-dot on my next scope. Actually, I want one those that are customized to your specific caliber and bullet.

Thanks
Jeff
www.desertbull.com

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for.

Anyone know of a company that will work with scopes other than Leupold?

Lee Dot is still in business. don't know what there address or anything is, but if they're alive they're on the net.

cool. when you get it back, give us rundown on how they did. i'm a big time dot man, myself. learn how to use a dot on running game and you'll never shoot anything else. i have astigmatism real bad. whenever 2 lines intersect i have a hard time telling where the center really is. it's a symptom of the affliction. with a dot i don't pay much attention to the crosshairs on game and it works great. my ol' man was one hell of a sniper at one time and taught me a lot of tricks about shooting. the dot is one of them. he always prefered a peepsight until his eyes got sorta weak and said a scope with a dot was the next best thing. good luck and let us know how they did for ya. Lee Dot was the standard for dot reticles for years.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom