Custom Weaver .264 win mag

marley

Very Active Member
Full custom built .264 WM by Kevin Weaver. Pierce titanium action, benchmark barrel, Jewel trigger, McMillan stock, titanium muzzlebrake, all metal cerakoted. Rifle without scope is just under 6lbs. Great pack rifle. Scope not included. Will include all brass and reloading dies. Current load is pushing 142 grain LRAB at 3180 FPS and shoots 1/2 MOA. Only selling to pay for my new short barrel pack rifle. $4000 does not include scope or rings.

1C0CD098-CD31-4AEE-A909-D7C1DA5EB63C.jpeg

D33BB5BD-5A5A-4EED-BA67-38C2F1A5B0B1.jpeg

I honestly wish I was dumb enough to spend that on a rifle.....I would really like to have this one......

JUDAS!

Quit Being Such A Tight-Ass!

You Know You Want It!

And It'll Look Good In The New Rig Tucked Under The Seat Where Nobody Can See It!

Plant One More Almond Tree!

I honestly wish I was dumb enough to spend that on a rifle.....I would really like to have this one......

I love looking at all these custom rifles and they truly are nice builds. But the day I sat on the bench and shot as good a group with a savage 110 as I did with my buddies $13,000 Gunwerks was the day I decided to pass. That being said the price of this gun seems to be very fair. I shot a .264 for many years and killed several elk and deer from mine before the barrel bit the dust.

Did You Have REDDOG Reloading Your Bullets?

I love looking at all these custom rifles and they truly are nice builds. But the day I sat on the bench and shot as good a group with a savage 110 as I did with my buddies $13,000 Gunwerks was the day I decided to pass. That being said the price of this gun seems to be very fair. I shot a .264 for many years and killed several elk and deer from mine before the barrel bit the dust.

I will say this a good custom rifle is 10 times the gun of any factory rifle. Shoot them both at distance and tthat's where a good custom shines. No gun is worth 13k but you can get good customs for reasonable prices...this one is an absolute steal!!!!

Kevin Weaver is very well known. He does a great job for the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society building their auction rifles. I buy tickets for all of them.

What twist is the barrel?

That is a fine piece.

Kevin Weaver is very well known. He does a great job for the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society building their auction rifles. I buy tickets for all of them.

What twist is the barrel?

That is a fine piece.
1 in 8 twist

It must be the caliber that is less desirable? For $3800 I will add on another barrel of your choice of caliber that has a magnum bolt face and long action. So you get the rifle as is AS WELL as a swap barrel of your choice. (7 PRC, 300 WM, 7mm RM, etc.)

Last edited:
It must be the caliber that is less desirable? For $3800 I will add on another barrel of your choice of caliber that has a magnum bolt face and long action. So you get the rifle as is AS WELL as a swap barrel of your choice. (7 PRC, 300 WM, 7mm RM, etc.)
Wow, what a shame… that’s absolutely a fantastic cartridge and rifle as is, and to throw in a barrel that shouldn’t be needed… Marley that’s a he!! of a deal…

Thanks Tikka I agree.

To be clear I will sell the rifle as is for $3300. I will include another barrel of your choice of caliber (long action, mag bolt face) with the rifle for $3800.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom