CVA Accura V2 LR Vs CVA Paramount

Elkextreme1

Can anyone shine on this 2 Muzzleloaders. I currently have the Wolf and Optima V2. Both are great shooting but looking at adding a long distance muzzleloader. I've done my research on both of this Muzzleloaders just looking for some experience opinions. Before making a decision.
Thanks in advance

I have the accura v2 LR and have a buddy that has the paramount and if money isn't an issue buy the paramount all day long. I had to work with different loads shooting bh209 and a few different bullets to get it to shoot decent out to 400 yards and my buddy was hitting a 600 yard steel plate the first time he took out his paramount.

I have the LR, buddy has the Paramount. I can match him shot for shot out to 400 yards. We have not shot further.

I would say if you want to hunt with a muzzleloader, in muzzleloder seasons, stick with the Accura. If you want to hunt with a muzzloading like weapon in an any weapon season, get the paramount. Pendulum is swinging that way in a lot of states (Colorado, Utah, NM…….). Without a scope, why spend that much on a “muzzleloader”

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom