CVA ACCURA V2 PACKAGE

just_a_hunter

Hello,

I've decided I'm boycotting BH209 so I'm getting out of the inline game. I have for sale a very well cared for and well trained CVA Accura V2 with a ton of componets and accoutrement. The only thing you need is a powder measurer, windex and cleaning packages.

That said, I can't legally ship the powder and primers so if you live where we can't meet up, I will sell these local. I can meet in Grand Junction, Co., or Vernal Ut area.

Rifle with all the goodies, $650 if we can meet up.

Rifle with all the goodies minus the primers and powder is $500 plus $50 shipping.

9LAbbJMh.jpg

gHjpjghh.jpg

Taken at 144 yards with home cast LEE R.E.A.L. bullet

irM8Ytsh.jpg

Taken a moment after the above cow at 182 yards.

UzKbduKh.jpg

Taken last year at 161 yards with Hornady Bore Drivers.

Ftx9sPmh.jpg

It is a great shooter that will serve you well.

Thanks for looking,

Todd

Hello,

I've decided I'm boycotting BH209 so I'm getting out of the inline game. I have for sale a very well cared for and well trained CVA Accura V2 with a ton of componets and accoutrement. The only thing you need is a powder measurer, windex and cleaning packages.

That said, I can't legally ship the powder and primers so if you live where we can't meet up, I will sell these local. I can meet in Grand Junction, Co., or Vernal Ut area.

Rifle with all the goodies, $650 if we can meet up.

Rifle with all the goodies minus the primers and powder is $500 plus $50 shipping.

View attachment 80499

View attachment 80500

Taken at 144 yards with home cast LEE R.E.A.L. bullet

View attachment 80501

Taken a moment after the above cow at 182 yards.

View attachment 80502

Taken last year at 161 yards with Hornady Bore Drivers.

View attachment 80503

It is a great shooter that will serve you well.

Thanks for looking,

Todd
How did the bore driver bullet perform on the elk?

I really liked them.

Todd

I have the LEE R.E.A.L. bullet mold but I haven't cast or used those bullets for over fifteen years. I don't know if you saw my thread in the general hunting forum but at this point I plan to Boycott Blackhorn 209 as soon as what I have runs out.

I hope we have some serious muzzleloader restrictions here in Utah soon. I'm thinking about getting a flintlock and trying that out for a challenge. I've only shot them a couple times but you sure have to hold those sights on target for quite a long time before that bullet exits the barrel, I imagine running shots might be about impossible unless they're close.

Had a question on how it shoots with what. Here is the PM reply I sent... FYI

It really likes the Hornady Bore Driver bullets as well as my cast Lee REAL bullets. In my experience it shoots any bullet I've fed it very well. I never have had a scope on it because they are not legal in Colorado so telling you group size is a bit miss leading as I think they will shrink considerably using a scope. I have no clue as to velocity with any load as I never chrono'd any loads.

But, here is some reference targets shooting off of sand bags with the peep sight.

EgfeP2Kh.jpg

Using my home cast powder coated Lee REAL bullets with 100 gr by volume of BH209.

dfBoZUVh.jpg

A 10 shot group at 50 yards. Only the widest 5 are highlighted but this is a 10 shot group. No cleaning between shots.

f3LaACvh.jpg

and a 100 yard target with three different bullet set ups. On average it seems to shoot 3 to 4 MOA as set up which is still in a paper plate at 200 yards (6-8 inch groups) which is plenty good for open sighted hunting.

XLUGUwch.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Todd

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom