CWMU operators

Jq23

So what is the trick to get a CWMU Operator to answer your phone calls? I'm wanting to put my wife in for a certain CWMU and i want to know what dates she'll be allowed to hunt before i put her in but can't get the operator to return my calls or texts. It's the North promontory CWMU if that matters.
Thanks

Last edited:
Not sure if they have the November option, just hoping i can talk to the operator and find out. I've heard good things about him.
Hopefully I'll get a hold of him before the deadline.

In today's age of robo calls who answers their phone when it is an unknown caller?
All you can do is leave a nice message and hope for a call back.

I tried to get ahold of the North promontory operator about a month and a half ago..... after a bunch of failed attempts I decided I wouldn’t put my wife in for the hunt ??‍♂️ Some operators suck at getting back to you..... and he is one that isn’t the greatest....

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom