CZ USA 452 17HMR HB Varmint

Hunterturbo

I am selling this for my dad. This gun shoots very well. He is tired of this just sitting in the safe. Stock is beautiful and in fantastic condition as pics show. Scope has a few cosmetic blemishes as it has been on a couple rifles. Glass is good with nothing more than you can see that the glass has been cleaned, hopefully pics show. Rifle has been glass bedded.

$450.00 for the package, Its a great deal, check it out!

CZ-452-Varmint 17HMR
Leupold VX-2 3-9x40 duplex reticle
Rings
2-5 round mags
1-10 round mag
Glass bedded
I am located in the SLC area. Contact me if we need to ship the rifle to you. If that is the case we can work that out, FFL dealer stuff.
If you have any questions or comments please contact me. Trying gun broker after this, just wanted to give you guys first crack at her.
Thanks,
Hunterturbo
22690img8113.jpg

5012img8114.jpg

81607img8115.jpg

74172img8116.jpg

48420img8117.jpg

44035img8118.jpg

77960img8119.jpg

61014img8129.jpg

37479img8130.jpg

39301img8128.jpg

43807img8124.jpg

Homer

Long Time Member
....that is a great deal...and great rifle. If I didn't have to deal with the annoying and expensive california "customs" rules, I'd buy it.

264mag

Long Time Member
>....that is a great deal...and great
>rifle. If I didn't have
>to deal with the annoying
>and expensive california "customs" rules,
>I'd buy it.

Sweet Jesus LOL!

Hunterturbo

Stubaby,
I believe he wants cash, but what did you have in mind?
Handguns as we are set on KUIU, hugs and snuggles.
Please PM me with what you had in mind and I will check with him.
Thanks,
Hunterturbo

Hunterturbo

It has been sighted in and been on the gun for a few years. Not trying to pump the gun up, but its a great shooter, with a great price.
Thanks,
Hunterturbo

Hunterturbo

Agreed,
Thanks for looking. The rifle new is at $450-$475 scope is a couple hundred, rings $25, extra mags $25-$35 each. We have made many sub moa groups with it. Windy conditions are not for a 17HMR caliber though as groups open up fast with windy conditions.

Thanks,
Hunterturbo

GSJJV

Any interest in trading for a pair of Kahles 10x42 binos. I just received them back from Kahles, they went through them completely (new ocular/objective lenses, nitrogen filled, collimation done, new exterior rubber coating, basically brought back to new specs)They are awesome glass, very light weight, up there with the big 3 in all around clarity/function.

Let me know?

hjbuys

I'll take it if it is still available. I have the same rifle in .22 that I got for my kids and love the quality and accuracy. Always wanted a .17, so might as well pull the trigger.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom