D13er ??

lve2143

Very Active Member
JB,

I know you get hacked off at me.

And I know you stay Pizzed off at some others.

But Son, We need you out here. I aint liking this
wandering off like you're doing.......
Worries the Hell out of me.

We all need a fresh start JB. It's time to get on board.

Get your sorry axx out from wherever you've been messing
around, and get with the program............

Absence don't make the heart grow fonder JB...........

Saddle Up, It's time to ride................

LRV

Ive;
He's still around, sent me a PM the other day. He did mention that he is giving you the silent treatment for a while. Something about you being inconsiderate and failing to give him a group hug, or something along that line.

RELH

Thanks RELH. I'm going to give him a big
hug next time I see him.

I assume you're still making those UGLY old knives
aint, ya??
You better be, cause one of these days when my check-book
balances, I want to get one from you.

Good to hear from you RELH, you take care.
fyi
lrv

OK boyz, here it is. I've got a 1 year old, a 5 year old, a wife that broke her neck in a car accident 10 months ago that ain't in real good shape and a business to run. I'm on here a hell of alot more than I should be. I don't have time to drive to the bay area and oregon to kick a couple asses but I'm about to make an exception. I might have to contract out the jobs in Montana unless I get to Kalispell this summer to visit the inlaws..........and I've got a BBQ in Texas that I'll have to arrange soon......right lrv? RELH, I'm giving you an order right now for a simple work knife. Let me know the cost when it's done and I'll send money. You clowns don't need my help with nemont in the game.

JB

Point taken JB.
I'm just messing with ya.
Hope things get to going OK.

Sorry about that. Didn't know.
fyi
lrv

JB,
Haven't been down there since we met there that time in 2004, just too many people and very crowded. My friends from NM don't make the run anymore since they changed the rules for classes in the old "Flathead" class, no way to compeat against overheads.

Not even sure if I will go to Bonneville Salts this year or not, just too damn hot out there.
My friend wants the wife and I to drive down to LA in June for the LA Roadster Show down there, still don't know yet.

Brian

hope the wife's o.k man I'm pullin for yah...I know what it's like to be in a pickle...Manny

You
>clowns don't need my help
>with nemont in the game.
>
>
>JB

Yeah, but we MISS you, JB. lol ;-) So, are you taking dinner, bath time and bedtime duties around the house too? Good man. Hope your wife gets back to normal soon.

Jenn

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom