D16 hunter sabotage

m_freeman

so far for the 2009 season I have found 2 reports of hunter sabotage. Someone driving up and unloading between 10 and 15 rounds into the hillsides then driving off. If you know of an occurance like this and the exact location let me know I am putting all the info together and see what can be made of it.
one report near El Capitan Indian Res and Cleveland NF along property boundary and one report of a guy in a white truck up on Eagle Peak/ Boulder Creek area. Seeking info let me know.

I replied to another forum about this, I hunt the Eagle peak/Boulder creek area a lot, in fact i hunted it last friday, I've never had a problem other than attitude problems from the indians while travelling thru the rez, nothing serious just if they are blocking the road (stopped truck or woodcutting ) they ignore you and take their sweet time getting out of the way, these are popular shooting areas so its not unusual for folks to shoot just for the fun of it, sometimes we forget that this is PUBLIC land and not everyone using it is a hunter, my advice would be to get away from the road area, you can hunt for miles and not see another hunter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom