Dale Jr. signs with Hendricks

Forthewall

Long Time Member
Wow, I sure didn't see that one coming. Jr is in and Kyle is out while Casey, Jimmy, and Jeff will return. I thought for sure that if Jr. went to Hendricks they were gonna drop Casey Mears, not Kyle Busch.

I think when RCR announced their engine deal with DEI only after Jr. announced he was leaving, left Jr. relationship with R.C. a little tattered.

Should be interesting season next year since 3 out of 4 of my favorite drivers will be at H.M.S.

I wonder where Kyle is going...DEI????

you got that right! wow never seen that one comeing. hope it all works out for jr. what about his number 8? hope he keeps it you know his step mom will keep it. all in all the kid is better off now. he will run like he stold something now. just to piss her off. hey thanks for posting just made my night . oakey

Well it's official now and it was nice to see Jr. relaxed and smiling again. As for DEI or should I say TEI, time will tell just how wicked, petty, and combative Theresa will be.

Jr. nation is slitting their wrist as we speak. LMAO. I have not ever been a Jr. fan, I typically refer to him as the Gravy Trainer cause if his last name was not Earnhardt he would just be another also ran. But now that he is with my favorite team I am officially a Jr. fan. Go 5 go. Wheres my hat and t shirt.

Jr. fan here too, just hope he works well with this team. Never was into NASCAR when Sr. was driving, so I feel like a band wagon fan...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom