Dallas Cowboys WILL win the Super Bowl

mtmuley

Long Time Member
I was kinda waiting for the right time to make the annual prediction. But, after last nights big win over the Raiders, it's time. Now I know it's only pre-season, and I know 3 to 0 isn't a stellar score, but las I checked it only takes 1 point to win. Where I come from 3 is more than 1, and especially more than Zero. (Raiders suck) So, get ready for a Cowboys-Patriots Superbowl with the Cowboys winning of course. If not the Cowboys in the NFC, WHO? The Packers? Doubt it, still no defense. The Eagles? Vick is fragile. The Giants? They got lucky. AFC? Broncos? Just because that one guy, he played for the Colts I think, is QB? Please. Jets? Nevermind. So, who will play the Cowboys in the Superbowl? (Or if ya want, who do you think will be there) mtmuley

Atta boy Mtmuley! Wondering when you were going to do your annual foot to mouth tradition!
I predict the Cowboys will perform another super exciting 8-8 season, jockeying for a wildcard position, which they'll lose. Broncos, meanwhile, will go 12-4. C'mon Manning!

I'll be in dallas oct. 1 to watch the Bears kick the sh!t outta the cowgirls in their own house. Can't wait!:)

Traditional >>>------->

They won't make it to another superbowl this year. Maybe not as long as they continue to be "Jerry's team!". I grew up and supported Americas team, but they stopped being that a long time ago. No coach can really do his job with Jerry looking over his shoulder.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

i seen this dumb post last year and they were wrong. i have a better chance winning the freaking lottery

>Do you guys even WATCH football?
>You do know who the
>Cowboys QB is don't you?
>mtmuley

Yea, Jessie dumped him.

>Easy Complete! It's that kind
>of thinking that got your
>ticker out of whack!

Ticker is doing fine! Just too much stress, and I found out I have a very unusual heart beat, but its working okay. I always knew I was a wierdo! :)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-12 AT 06:50AM (MST)[p]Is it just me, or is mtmuley's enthusiasm draining little by little with every passing year? Doesn't it seem that his justifications and rationalizations get thinner and thinner?

Sorry. the 'Boys are barely going to be over .500 this year.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

You must like being disappointed....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

YOU FELLAS MIGHT NOT WANT TO COUNT THE SF 49ERS OUT OF THE SUPER BOWL JUST YET.......THEY WILL BE TUFF !!!! (IN SPITE OF THE DUD UTAH QB THEY CURRENTLY HAVE !!!! ).................YD.

>>Do you guys even WATCH football?
>>You do know who the
>>Cowboys QB is don't you?
>>mtmuley
>
>
>Yea, Jessie dumped him.

I'd say that turned out pretty good for him. Jessie is a frickin monster now. His wife is way hotter. . . and probably significantly smarter too.

MTNMULEY you're a loyal fan!! BUT you must love abuse :^)

Now I have to make a prediction about my team

THE CARDINALS WILL NOT BE IN THE SUPER BOWL! But by midseason we may actually be able to tackle somebody!!

Jeez guys. No true fans around anymore? Been a Cowboy fan since I knew what football was. Had some great years. I'm not gonna quit em now. There are some glaring holes in the O-line looks like. I'm thinking the secondary is shored up from last year. Linebackers and D-line are still solid. Running back? Don't know yet. Recievers have talent. Say what you want about Romo. His play is among the top 5 most years, at least numbers wise. The Giants kinda snuck in last year. Once the season starts, nobody really knows what the Hell will happen. Might be a stupid post, but really it's about football. Pretty much tongue-in-cheek about the Cowboys winning the Superbowl. BUT, as of today, they have as much of a chance as any other team. Gonna be a fun season. mtmuley

LAST EDITED ON Aug-16-12 AT 07:24PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/8807cowboyssuck.jpg

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

Dammit man! Stop jinxing the boys.

The only thing I can predict with relatively high confidence is, with the current play of the offensive line, Romo is going to get killed. AND still get blamed for everything.

You know the hardest thing about being a cowboys fan???

Telling your family that your gay

$MAVERICK$

The last post is stupid schit I can do without. Roy, THAT was funny! I know some of you guys like to bash Romo. So far he's ripped off a 117 and change QB rating. He had a 200 yard first half with a crappy line and none of his starting recievers last night. You can't argue his skills. I kinda like that DeMarco Murray guy a little bit. mtmuley

>Do you guys even WATCH football?
>You do know who the
>Cowboys QB is don't you?
>mtmuley

"Broncos? Just because that one guy,.........please"

That was a bold statement in comparison to "that one guy" on the Cowgirls, just sayin.....

>The last post is stupid schit
>I can do without. Roy,
>THAT was funny! I know
>some of you guys like
>to bash Romo. So far
>he's ripped off a 117
>and change QB rating. He
>had a 200 yard first
>half with a crappy line
>and none of his starting
>recievers last night. You can't
>argue his skills. I kinda
>like that DeMarco Murray guy
>a little bit. mtmuley

All you mention is a one man show here......that's not going to cut it.
Romo is a great QB, can't argue that, it's what surrounds him that stinks. If Tony would get out of Jones deep pockets and all the worthless Cowboys whoopla and get on a team with a chance, he may just end his career on a good note and not like Dan Marino did.......he's not getting any younger, time is ticking ;-)

The frustrating thing is he's had the surrounding parts before. The Cowboys recievers this year have great talent. Injuries are looking to be a problem, and not just for the Boys either. A lot of guys hurt this year. The Beasley kid for Dallas kinda reminds me of Wes Welker. I'll agree with ya Slam, time is ticking. mtmuley

If the team can get healthy and play to their potential, they have a good chance of making the playoffs.
There problems have been injuries and inconsistent play.

Eldorado

The 'Boys biggest problem is their General Manager. Until the Owner fires him they are going to have serious problems.

Oh wait, it's the same guy isn't it!

JK!

I really respect Romo and think he has a good supporting cast. I even think Garrett may be the guy to get them there but Jerrah ruins it - every year! He always makes some boneheaded mistake with his personnel that just kills the team.

HOOK 'EM!

He won 3 SB with a head coach that would tell him to STFU and get out of his perfectly combed hair.

Is Plaxico Burress still available? I think they gotta sign that guy, as the other WR are apparently made of glass, or sugar and spice and everything nice. Hope Dez comes back OK. That is a freak with talent. I seriously think you could just chuck it to him anywhere and he will catch it.

I really think this Beasley kid could be the real deal. The dreadlocks guy, Harrison played well too. I agree though, if Bryant gets it together, look out. All in all they look as good as any other team so far. Could be worse. Like the Jets for instance. Peyton doesn't really look stellar so far either. mtmuley

Minnesota and Cowboys will be in the running for Matt B.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Just heard the Cowboys are putting Bryant on a short leash. 24 hour security, no strip clubs, no boooze, curfew @12. Got talent but is a head case...LOL.

Probably a pool to determine when/if he next gets arrested.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming".

Talent or not, if a team needs to resort to babysitting, maybe it's time to let him go. Lot of bucks invested though. Why is it so many talented recievers act like idiots? mtmuley

The clock is ticking on Bryant. I just don't see him being with the team very long.
To bad. So gifted and yet so screwed up.

Eldorado

Heads up Gentlemen. Wednesday night this next week. The Cowboys at Giants opening the season. Clear your schedules to watch the game. I don't care who you are, they usually put on a show. I say Cowboys by 7. mtmuley

RE: Roll Tide Roll

WIN THE SUPERBOWL they will have make a 4th down and inches first. LOL

Great win tonight. Big games from Romo, Murray, Ogletree, and the D. Hopefully the offensive line begins to gel. Sweet way to open the season by beating the SB champs.

Eldorado

Well, well well. Knocking off the Super Bowl Champions in THEIR stadium on THEIR big night. Not a bad way to start the season. If that O-line can settle down, the crappy Dallas QB might have a good game or two. Again. Only one game, but the defense looked pretty solid. Didn't I say Cowboys by 7 somewhere? mtmuley

Mtmuley, I think you did say that the cowgirls will win by 7 somewhere???? However, I also think somewhere you said that the Cowgirls will win the superbowl this year??? Oh yah, It is in the TITLE of this thread!!!!! LOL

This thread sure slowed down after the WIN last night! This team has definitely given some people pause after the game.

Mtmuley . . . good call on the 7 points!

GO COWBOYS!!

Hey Old Jake. My yearly prediction is pretty much tongue-in-cheek if you know what I mean. Gets football talk started around here a little bit. But after what the Cowboys did to the Giants last night, Super Bowl this year or not, they looked damn good. mtmuley

Like I said, when you are a fan of the most hated team in America (cept maybe for the Lakers or Yankees) you gotta be a good sport. Old Jake, whose your team? mtmuley

Most Hated? I thought they were the most loved????
That's why I usually hope they lose, because so many people love them! If they are the most hated, I may have to change my opinion of them! LOL

When I was a kid, I loved the cowgirls. I loved Tony Dorset. I enjoyed them when Emmett and Troy A came along. I of course loved Dion S too, although he was a bit too vocal. Then came Irvin and he was followed by Owens and since then I just can't stand them anymore.....

Deion was a prick. Ive been in his house before in Dallas and he was a total douchebag. His wife was a really nice gal though.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-12 AT 10:41AM (MST)[p]That offensive line is dreadful. They were manhandled all game long. What's up with the wide receivers? They looked lost out there. Hoping some home cooking will cure some of those problems.

Eldorado

Here we go again. Up one week, down the next. I didn't get the game here in Montana, but I understand it was an ass beatin. It's tough being a Dallas fan. Have I said that before? C'mon antelope season, I need a release. mtmuley

Posted by zekers on Aug-14-12 at 07:47 PM

Atta boy Mtmuley! Wondering when you were going to do your annual foot to mouth tradition!
I predict the Cowboys will perform another super exciting 8-8 season, jockeying for a wildcard position, which they'll lose. Broncos, meanwhile, will go 12-4. C'mon Manning!

Thought I'd bring this back to the top. Funny seeing some of the predictions back then. I'll be at the game Sunday to watch the Broncos slap around the Chiefs. Go Broncos!!!

Hey zekers, The Broncos will slap around the Chiefs, but, then, what team couldn't. Pay attention, the Cowboys can't go 8-8 and jockey for anything. They win or go home. I say they will win Sunday. As for all the chest puffing Broncos stuff, it aint over yet. Hope your foot is small! mtmuley

Good old Dandy Don!!

See ya next year mtmuley.

HOOK 'EM!

What other option do the Cowboys have other than to resign Romo. Hopefully with a healthier and deeper team next year, the Cowboys should be able to make the playoffs. But the time will come that the Cowboys will have to draft Romo's replacement and that day may be fast approaching.

Eldorado

when will the dallas fans realize they aren t ever going anywhere with homo, i mean romo as their qb. that guy is the biggest choke artist to ever put on a uniform. i hope they re-sign him, i love seeing dallas lose!

It's not just Romo, it's JJ calling the shots and he's in bed with Romo. Yep.....Cowboys are a pathetic organization.

Romo has the stats, but stats don't win games. Is he the real problem? Perhaps. Mostly I think it is JJ and his hands in the football end of things. No excuses, but the Cowboys defense was pretty thin. It sucks they lost, but in the end, if you don't hoist the trophy, no one cares anyway. Happy New Year guys. mtmuley

Another long off season for the Cowboys.

Looks like the "Donkeys" are favorites to win it all now.Just because of that "one guy"!?Meanwhile,the Cowboys are doomed to repeat recent history!

Go Broncos!!

What does Brokeback Mountain and the NFL have in common? The Cowboys suck!

See ya in the post season Bronco Fans!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom