Dang I wish

Very few if any, and that would just be due to poor genetics, or because they live their entire life in the extended archery area.

I’m a lucky one that has that exact tag this year. Opening day in 4.5 days and the fun begins. I hope I’m not disappointed come sunset on September 17th. The harvest rate was low last year for the archery hunt. I’m hoping to be on the good side of the statistics this year with meat in the freezer.

Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
I’m a lucky one that has that exact tag this year. Opening day in 4.5 days and the fun begins. I hope I’m not disappointed come sunset on September 17th. The harvest rate was low last year for the archery hunt. I’m hoping to be on the good side of the statistics this year with meat in the freezer.

Good luck to everyone.
If things get slow ping me I know the wasatch unit pretty well and can steer you to a few places

Thank you for the offer to help out. If it gets tough in some of my old stomping grounds I will take you up on your offer. Though I love exploring new country I tend to stick to country I know. It has hurt me in the past but it has also helped me as well. We will see how this year plays out.

Thanks again.

Slightly off topic, I know, but-
I’m wondering why the general season any bull archery runs to September 22, while LE is still cut off at the 17th. It just seemed a bit odd to me, I guess...

Slightly off topic, I know, but-
I’m wondering why the general season any bull archery runs to September 22, while LE is still cut off at the 17th. It just seemed a bit odd to me, I guess...
Because the LE rifle elk hunts start that weekend, can't have those pesky archers competing with them.

Because the LE rifle elk hunts start that weekend, can't have those pesky archers competing with them.
That makes sense, thanks for filling me in! I was looking at the DWR calendar, that shows general season dates, but I didn’t see LE dates.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom