Dang them Ticks

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
I haven't seen the Ticks this bad in years here in N. Utah/SW Wyoming.

I've got a good spray system for them now and it worked fine over the wknd, even on the young ones.

Sawyer Permethrin (Yellow squarish bottle) on the pant legs and butt area if ya sit down for a break, not on the skin.

Repel on the hands/face type skin showing as it smells okay and doesn't sting if ya get sweating hiking around.
IMG_4601.jpg

Muskol on the young ones pant legs butt area as it's not as strong as the Sawyer as the kids seem to touch and rub everything!

Robb

Wait Till KALI See's them products!

They Might Already have a KALI Warning on them?

Wished I Had Been using some about 40 years ago!

Agreed I didn't have my spray for opening and It was disgusting.
fast shipped me some Sawyer Permethrin 8 miles in the same area 2 days later not one tick!

Me to. Have to try that stuff. On our usual yearly bear hunt the ticks are bad and nothing seems to effect them. Thanks for the tip. I'll have to try it next year.

I wish I'd seen this thing sooner. My family and I were out in nature and the only one who caught ticks was my dog. It's tick season and it makes me worry about my dog. I know exactly what dangerous diseases these insects can carry.I don't worry so much about myself, because if necessary I can say I'm not feeling well,but my friend can't.I tried Bolfo spray-an aerosol, insecticidal preventive solution for external use. The duration of the preventive action is not disclosed, but the drug should not be used more than once every 7 days. The doctor advised to protect your dog natural flea collars for dogs discount discount and it really helped. I don't know how it works but my dog feels great.

The Sawyer Permethrin is the real deal. Started using it about 10 years ago after a Tick was found inbedded in the back of my knee after a September Deer Muzzleloader Hunt in Kansas. Don't spray it on your skin. It should be applied to your clothes and boots etc. Great stuff along with scent free Scheels Dead down wind insect spray for your shin. Never had one on me since.

Slam, funny you posted that, as I was reading this I was thinking of a hunt on the Pauns back in 98... I killed a buck and I ran my hands down his back and all I felt was large lumps... Well those large lumps started their migration out the next day! :oops:

Slam, funny you posted that, as I was reading this I was thinking of a hunt on the Pauns back in 98... I killed a buck and I ran my hands down his back and all I felt was large lumps... Well those large lumps started their migration out the next day! :oops:
My Pauns buck had numerous "Neanderthal" ticks on it, it was crazy!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom