Dang

Castnshoot

Very Active Member
68A38C52-CF47-4C16-8F4B-B1429ABA7B86.png

Story I read said this guy was hanging in a rural town in CO and had killed some pets. Good thing we have Ex-NFL players who can take these things down, and then hoist them up. ? Also, he got it with a bow... and his description of the hunt sounded brutal.

The story I saw said the vertical climb was 9600’. :rolleyes:

“That is just what Wolfe did in his Colorado neighborhood. When a mountain lion had reportedly killed a homeowner’s two dogs, Wolfe took matters into his own hands. He tracked down the mountain lion by hiking up 2,500 feet and down the other side of a mountain, then back up again, back down and finally, back up another 9,600 feet.”

His actual quote says he shot it at 9600’, so not his fault.

Last edited:
Funny how that isn’t mentioned.
I think he knew he might rile up the anti's even more by mentioning hound dogs. Especially in Colorado. Turns out he still drew anti hunter attention as he has already been turned in to the Colorado Game Dept. two hundred times for his dastardly deed of legally killing a cougar. Unfortunately another sign of things to come.

I think he knew he might rile up the anti's even more by mentioning hound dogs. Especially in Colorado. Turns out he still drew anti hunter attention as he has already been turned in to the Colorado Game Dept. two hundred times for his dastardly deed of legally killing a cougar. Unfortunately another sign of things to come.
But then he goes on Tucker Carlson last night and says they used hounds

But then he goes on Tucker Carlson last night and says they

But then he goes on Tucker Carlson last night and says they used hounds
You're right--- I think he'd got so much crap from anti's by the time he went on the show he might as well give them a little in you're face "by the way I used hound dogs and shot it with my bow out of a tree" medicine. I'll bet the phone calls have tripled by now!
I hope for his sake this doesn't explode into some serious harassment.

It's really no wonder people don't want to show their pics on social media. It's bad enough when the other side piles on. Hunter against hunter is EVEN WORSE.
LOL....social media is plum full of people showing their "pics"....wtf are you talking about??

It's really no wonder people don't want to show their pics on social media. It's bad enough when the other side piles on. Hunter against hunter is EVEN WORSE.

Exactly. Even saw on another thread on MM how it's just for fame but I don't see the difference between posting here or people that post on Facebook/twitter/Instagram etc. Hunters need to stand together. Good for this guy. I would be proud to post that myself

LOL....social media is plum full of people showing their "pics"....wtf are you talking about??
Okay...specifically this site. However, if you go to other social media outlets, when people post pics there is ALWAYS criticism from other hunters as well as non and anti-hunters. That's WTF I'm talking about.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom