Darner mentally incompetent to stand trial !!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-08 AT 07:57AM (MST)[p]If he's guilty I hope he gets a felony conviction and some jail time.

......and according to Jim Tiffin
Cibola County Bureau, desert bighorns are on the endangered species list.....

JB

I thought this was funny.

"Charges
Darner is accused of illegally transporting elk to his game park on Mount Taylor, and possession of two rare sheep skulls, one a Desert Bighorn sheep skull, the other a Rocky Mountain sheep skull.

Desert Bighorns are on the Endangered Species List"

Yelum

I'm pretty sure that desert bighorns are on the NM state endangered species list (not the federal list). If not the entire population, at least some herds? I remember seeing newspaper articles in the last couple of months talking about them possibly being removed from the list.

"He can't understand the charges against him"
HOLY CRAP...come on!
He does his crime spree for years and know doesn't know what he has done????
Yea, right

Who cares if he's mentally incompetent?? The state or feds have the evidents to convict then convict him!!! What's to dispute???? I am sick to death of criminals getting off with these B.S. excuses. Either prove him guilty or let him go. It blew my mind some years ago when they didn't hang Mitchell Rupe because he was too fat!!! It's crazy how we protect the criminals...

More wasted tax payers money, what a crock! Of course he's mentally incompetent, that's the whole point isn't it? Why can't our judicial system see that? Never could figure that out......

Was his wife in trouble too?
Darner may soon find out what a Texas Heart shot feels like!
the lowest form of life!
rm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom