Daughter’s CO buck

marley

Very Active Member
My daughter could only hunt the evening of opening day and today due to cheer but she was able to get her best buck last night. She made a perfect 700 yard shot with my 6.5 SST.

BEA02C65-BBD6-4822-B2D0-96D6C2A40A86.jpeg

3D2FE114-B758-41DF-BC5A-13E2977BE6E3.jpeg

Awesome buck!!

I have a single 18 year old son who I keep telling to find a girl who hunts. I'll have to send this link to him :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Is she single? Ha ha!!

If you ask her, she’s single. If you ask me, she’s single and off limits ?
Ha ha - I know exactly what you are saying with a 15 year old girl of my own!

You should be proud - she is a cute girl and sounds like she can shoot the lights out! You better lock her up!

My daughter could only hunt the evening of opening day and today due to cheer but she was able to get her best buck last night. She made a perfect 700 yard shot with my 6.5 SST.

View attachment 57000

View attachment 57001
Came back on this post to see if you could post a score. It's an awesome and very good looking buck. Did it break 177? Just curious as I am trying to just better. Congrats again. I have followed this site for years and have always been impressed with your success

Came back on this post to see if you could post a score. It's an awesome and very good looking buck. Did it break 177? Just curious as I am trying to just better. Congrats again. I have followed this site for years and have always been impressed with your success
Her buck scored right at 170”

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom