Daughters Idaho buck

Goosefever

Long time lurker, first time poster. This is my daughter's second buck, first in Idaho. We moved in December and just got residency just in time. 1 shot with the Meateater edition .300 win mag Weatherby Vanguard.

20201016_184447.jpg

pretty cool. too bad half the guys on this site would like your daughter to not have that opportunity every year....

Great job young lady! Impressed with 300 Win mag! When my daughter was in Jr High she preferred my 7 mm REM Mag over the smaller calibers. I think that was just to impress the boys!!

Haha! Didn't even notice. She shot the buck from the truck with the .300. When we went to recover it she took the Tikka t3x in 7mm.08. The .300 does have a brake.
Yup,
Her ears look a little red from the muzzle blast!
Cute girl and awesome buck!
Good luck keeping the neighborhood boys away!!!

Was going to congradulate BUT. Then i see she shot it from the truck sorry kid or not i do not condone road or vehicle. Shooting ,and shooting is exactly what it was this was not. A deer hunt
This eas a deer shoot absalutely. Pathetic

Was going to congradulate BUT. Then i see she shot it from the truck sorry kid or not i do not condone road or vehicle. Shooting ,and shooting is exactly what it was this was not. A deer hunt
Only a fuggin’ asswhole would criticize a kids first deer. Take your illiterate ramblings elsewhere. Prick.

I don t' . Ever let people's comments. bother me butt. Making fun of. A girl?s first deer. Is just not cool.

Wow! It is hard to type that awful. There is nothing pathetic about a fun hunt with your daughter. The two pathetic things here are you making fun of her, and your terrible writing.

The smile on that child's face says it all......nice work in raising a young hunter, and congratulations to the young lady!

worst thing I have seen posted in a while. Insulating a little girl wow that is out there...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom