Dead Wolf Found In The Basin

slamdunk

SORRY MULEMAN, I DIDN'T SEE YOUR POST BEFORE I POSTED THIS

Bessy was right.....This wolf was discovered dead near Starvation Reservoir in Duchesne.

Get diggin Bess, you gotta know someone who knows something!
Screenshot_20220106-114207_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220106-114717_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Story I read said they don't believe it's a real wolf. Thinking it's someone's pet that got away and is a hybrid as it's smaller then a normal wolf. It was ran over on the highway.

I don't understand how they can say it could be the first confirmed wolf in Utah in 20 years when just a handful of years ago a collared wolf from Wyoming was killed by a coyote hunter down in Central Utah
Read the article it CLEARLY SAYS its a, wolf/domestic canine hybrid
Not a pure bred wolf

Both Me & You Know there are a few Around Here In TARDville PUNK!

I Don't Believe This is One of them!

I don't understand how they can say it could be the first confirmed wolf in Utah in 20 years when just a handful of years ago a collared wolf from Wyoming was killed by a coyote hunter down in Central Utah.

I don't understand how they can say it could be the first confirmed wolf in Utah in 20 years when just a handful of years ago a collared wolf from Wyoming was killed by a coyote hunter down in Central Utah.
Read the article it CLEARLY SAYS its a, wolf/domestic canine hybrid
Not a pure bred wolf
Read slams comment.
Outdoorlife writer's is no diff6than the rest of the media in the nation. Poor at best.

Ohh how the turns have tabled.

Lol this is hilarious that such a big deal was made over a German Shepherd. ???

Screenshot_20220118-121725_Facebook.jpg

Bobcat you know they are here in the basin. I know a tribal member that killed two of them in hill creek. That’s just part of the reason the books are going to sh1t..

Yup!

I Know They are Here!

TARDS Have Never Let Them Expand too much!

I Just get a kick out of How We've gotta do a Study on Somebodies Dead MUTT when You Could Take One Look at it & Know it's not a BIG BAD Wolf!

Bobcat you know they are here in the basin. I know a tribal member that killed two of them in hill creek. That’s just part of the reason the books are going to sh1t..

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom