Dear Sheldon Burros.......

O

OregonBighorn

I have been traveling through the Sheldon for the last few months and it seems like every time I come around a corner I almost hit a damn donkey! Next time I might just have to take one for the team and start exterminating donkeys with my .44mag! Maybe then they won't be in the road mocking us hunters and destroying prime habitat!

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

I was thinking....who the heck is Sheldon Burros :) I wouldn't mind seeing burros and mustangs being exterminated either.

The best part is when your driving thru there in the dark and they are laying in the middle of the road! Most of them are black and you can't see them on the road till its too late. I think a person should be able to shoot one every time he goes out...that and the horses!!

You would probably get less prison time if you shot a person instead of a horse. Anyone have any idea if a count has ever been done on the horses on the Sheldon?

I know there are way too many but I am curious to know how many are out there.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom