Deep Creek Elk Pictures

P

Porcupine

My friend has a Deep Creek rifle elk tag and we're just interested in seeing some pictures of bulls taken off that unit. Thanks!

6243image.jpg

My daughter killed this bull in 2011 .... Fun hunt tougher than in the old days the division has given way to many tags for the area. Can't wait to see how you do

>
IMG_1136.jpg

>
>That was mine from 2008.
>
>sled_guy

I Think REDDOG knows that kid!:D:D:D

Best Watch Out!
My Arm is starting to Hurt!
I'm about to Itch it!

Ya should have the points to draw a deep creek tag next season.

Watch your top knot

Wife drew with one point and this was her first big game animal shot with a muzzleloader a couple of years ago out there.
3669photo.jpg

4515photo1.jpg

8501img_1535.jpg

Here is the bull my friend killed. The hunt was extremely tough. Other than the bulls on the reservation, we didn't hear one bugle or cow call for the whole hunt. Thanks for posting your photos! They look great!

>Its in Utah NMboltripper.
>
>
>Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING
>Page on Facebook.
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Thanks!!

-no wonder all those elk are MONSTERS!!!

HornyMan,
I drew the Deeps tag, wondered if I could run by you my strategy for the hunt, and also about the area and distances. Thx.
PM Sent.

Jaron

>>>---->
For the love of the game

Thick and way nasty until those bulls start dropping off and chasing the cows.

I've seen many dandys never come off the top. It's hard hunting when that happens.

I hunted the unit 3 years ago and was lucky enough to have the help of ODB Ondryboot and Joe Dirt aka Horneyman, and Wildhorseguy. The first 5 days thunderdome. After several near confrontations and on the 11th day killed a good bull. Good luck to all it takes effort and alittle luck. JB

Dang Stomper lets see a picture of that toad. I've got the rifle tag and that will add a little fuel to the already stoked fire!

North side I'm pretty sure his bull is south of the side you can hunt.

It's a great bull, there are definitely ones like it that come over from time to time.

I see.. Good to know there are monsters lurking around. Looking forward to some scouting in early or late August? Which time would you suggest for my scouting trip hornyman?

NS

Northside you would be well advised to listen to Hornyman akaJoe Dirt, he knows his #####.

You won't see much in august except learning roads and access points. Scout for elk right before your hunt. Alot of people come away disappointed from that hunt. Hunt hard and cover country. There are some good bulls.

Thanks JB - I'll be in town in just over a week and look forward to getting together. I'll call you soon to set something up. I'm all over horny man. That sounds really weird..

DryBoot - thanks for the heads up. I'm going to head over Labor Day weekend and get some scouting in.

Thanks NS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom