Deer Hunt Over

N

nontypical250

Well I ended my 2009 season on the 1st night of the hunt. I had saw this buck before when preseason scouting. He is an old buck. A good 4 point on one side then a goofy 5 point on the other side with a unique browtine. I was leaving my groundblind when I looked over the edge into the next field and saw three bucks 30 yards away. I knelt down knocked an arrow, this buck came to the ditch bank and watched me for 3 minutes, I decided now or never so I drew my bow back, rose slowly took three steps around the tree and settled my 30 yard pin halfway up his body and released, I heard the thwack and he went down instantly then got back up and limped out of the field. I waited a couple hours then came back with flashlights and my older brother and youngest sister. Luck was on my side when I stumbled upon him not a 100 yards from where I hit him. The shot entered his shoulder and the broadhead embedded in his spine. Now I can't decide what to do with my time, I guess homework........

WT.jpg

WTRobRy.jpg

sideview.jpg

Brinks Do It Again! Family affair up there in Wyoming, way to go guys... Cant believe sister brink was able to pull away from texting all her boyfriends to help you find him... Good work slickback, guess your gonna have to be bored til pheasant season

Slim, thanks dog. ya it'll be awfully boring until the roosters start cackling in front of the viszlas. You better be coming up. Sorry 270, she is taken. However she does want you to know thats a horrible picture of her.

rmanwill,
thanks he is a neat buck. You need to email me the pictures of the elk you got last year. I still haven't seen him....

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom