Deer unit 141-162

time2hunt

I see they changed the date for this unit,Will this limit the trophy potential because of the date change????

This unit has always been determined by the weather. Early snow and a great hunt. No weather and just a good unit!!

Yes it will affect the quality of the unit. I would look more into the central part of the state for a "better" mule deer area.

Do you put in for CO? There many areas in CO you could draw every year or so that is comparable to 141/162.

Thanks guys, Just waying my hunting options this year have max points like the rest of people out there but someone has to draw!!!For the colorado question I have 10 points just trying to hold out for unit 21 I know good luck!!! thanks again Brian

Younghunter,
How do you define "better" in terms of these hunts. Are you talking numbers, quality, or both???? I m just curoius as I have only hunted region H and have no idea about the rest of the state. Thanks
3big

It will also be closing on the 20th this year instead of the 31st, so the migration hunt is effectively over. No more lining up firing range style at Warren, guys will have to exit their trucks and hunt this year.

Thats a great Idea, limit the tags and make sure a few deer escape hunters, its too bad WGF won't do that for region G and H, maybe after another 15 to 20 years of declining deer populations and hunting experiences? don't hold your breath

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom