Deer Unit 74 lodging, 2nd season

Rackhunter

Deer Unit 74 lodging, 2nd season

Me and my son drew unit 74 2nd season as a second chance . I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the area and could recommend a place to stay . Were looking for a motel room that would be close to the hunting area ? We've never been to unit 74 and any help would be great . PM me if you would like.

RE: Deer Unit 74 lodging, 2nd season

Rico might have a hotel. Head north and take the forest road easy behind Cayton campground. Looks decent but high ground.

The main Rico Hotel shut down. They do have another small hostel with a few rooms, but it fills up fast. For the later seasons, I would stay on the east side. A lot more mobility with changing weather.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

You might also look at the Purgatory ski resort. They have pretty good rates between summer and ski season starting at $50/night

https://shop.purgatoryresort.com/pr...ldcount=0&_ga=1.138576186.86652020.1469037994

Also, not sure of the name of them, but there are some hotels a little north of Durango that are reasonable. Fairly close to the hot springs there!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Thank you very much , if me or my son happen to get lucky on this hunt I'll make sure all that helped get a picture.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom