DEERKING, camera ???

NUNYA

DEERKING, camera ???

I read in a post that you have a panasonic fz10. Is it a dmc-fz10??? Does it have a 12x optical zoom with a leica lens? Is it the camersa to buy or would you suggest something else?
I am looking to buy a new camera. Thanks for any input....

RE: DEERKING, camera ???

NUNYA
YES I have the DMC FZ10 with the 12X optical zoom. I did a lot of research on cameras and for what I use it for its one of the best. It won't give you the quality a film camera will or the higher end $$$$$$$ digitals but its purdy good. Best of luck on the purchase.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-04 AT 09:32AM (MST)[p]Has anyone checked the Nikon F100 Digital, saw one last night at a car show, fellow was taking pictures? He had a 20-70 Zoom lens that had a motor in the lens as well, quick and quiet.

Brian

DK,

Does your camera go "BEEP, BEEP" when you take a picture? Mine makes a racket and sometimes scares critters if I get very close. Since you seem to only be feet from the bucks and bulls, is your camrea real quiet?

Like all the guns I own, the camera also has a silencer on it...
I have noticed at times the beeping seems a bit loud and it has gotten some critters attention but not before I can get a few pics. Might be a setting to turn the beep off??

deerking,
Yes you can turn the beep off.
It details how in the manual. I can't recall off the top of my head. I have turned the beep off in my fz1.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom