DeerKing's Africa Harvest

Do we know how many he can take with his package? Most people I know get every animal they go for.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

LAST EDITED ON May-31-05 AT 02:25PM (MST)[p]How many can he whack with his package? As many as he wants, I guess? But how many will he harvest with his muzzle loader? :)
You guys are starting to have an 'unhealthy' admiration of the guy.

'It's all about the gut pile'

My guess is that he's already maxed out his Visa, and is now trying to convince the wifee as to why she should let him "Borrow" hers...

"Do we know how many he can take with his package?"

G-sus folks you should be ashamed...

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

You're probably right OSOK. I can just hear him now...

"Honey, it'll be ok. I know selling our plane tickets home wasn't the best idea but I just needed a little more cash for that one last critter. You know this is a once in a lifetime experience. It's no big deal. We can just hitch hike home. Man am I hungry. Can I have that last bite of your sandwich?" :)

NvrEnuf

I dont want to think about his "package" that aint right. Besides, his wife went with him so he should be whackin his package on her.

I just got an email from him and he said he did sell their plane tickets for a Meerkat permit. He is taking donations online at
www.IluvDeerking.com but if he doesn't get enough funds, he'll just walk on water all the way back home. For those of you "holding it" until he gets back, he said its OK to get up, move away from your computer, and go to the bathroom. ;-)

BuckSpy, that is honestly one of the funniest things I've ever read in my life! Ops! Too late for me, I just laughed so hard I accidentally let go and pi$$ed my pants! :eek:

NvrEnuf

Sure, you and I think its funny, but some onion-skinned internet dweeb who lives vicariously through Deerking's exploits will probable get his thong all tied up in a knot over it and call me names and say I'm arrogant or something.

If they do I might have to announce that I'm leaving Monstermuleys and try and solicit some sympathy posts to build my self asteem back up. :'(

Great post BB....now go cry us a river. Things like that sure are what make this site so great!

I'm sure you'll get the same send off nbjnbjjn got when he said farewell! Have a nice day!

schmalts-You can put me in the "joking" category. I know Jeff does the same. Bruin's remarks speak for themself.

Buckspy,
Now that was some funny $hit. LMAO. I'm sure DK will understand, unlike some others here. ;)

069729.gif

Got back last night. The trip was truly amazing to say the least, I'm still in a bit of awe about the whole thing.... or maybe its the jetlag :) Some pics (of course) and story to come later.

AntlerQuest Hunt Consulting

Jeff -
WAKE UP!!! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP...........quit hitting the snooze button and tell us about your hunt!!! :)
Glad to have you back.

Lien2

Jeff just sent a few photos of his African Hunt. I didn't see any Meerkat kill photos so he must not have sold his plane tickets. Hearty congratulations to the KuduKing!

LOL>.. the Kudo Picture was Awesome, He's a Fetchin Photo editor though, I can't belive he can Be in the top corner with one while the African sare in the bottom right with the same one.... Unreal !!!!!

• [*] -Moosie

Whats not to believe? He is a flippin' hunting Ninja! I just wonder why he put his clothes back on over the loincloth for the photo.

Craig.... Want me to kick yer a$$ again ?

Pronunciation: ''kO-(")d?
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural kudu or kudus
Etymology: Afrikaans koedoe
: a large grayish brown African antelope (Tragelaphus strepsiceros) with large annulated spirally twisted horns; also : a animal with twice the brain of most Monatana smarta$$'s (T. imberbis)
[kudu illustration]

• [*] -Moosie

As long as the points come in for my team, I can call the Critters what I want :)

Not to defend my hunting, but I had "461.5" and He had "545.3". Far dry from "Carrying" us. You won't get lucky again, trust me :)

Moosie Whispers (Although I got skunked in Bear in Montana and Idaho this year .... not a good start :( )

• [*] -Moosie

It's good to see you made it back safe and sound Jeff. The pictures turned out great. You'd better post them up here for all to see before someone wets themself again! :) LMFAO!

Seriously, those are some fine looking critters!

Big time congrats on your hunt.

NvrEnuf

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom