Dem Liars

202typical

Long Time Member
Look a lot of you guys believed the Dems would be the second coming of Christ Allmighty. Well be careful what you wish for Dem lovers. They are not in a wekk and they are already breaking the promises they made to you. And you voted for this scum.....LMAO

DEM VOW ALREADY BROKEN: HOUSE SETS 4-DAY WORK WEEK
Sun Jan 07 2007 15:03:38 ET

Democrats ran to expand the work week in the House to 5 days.

But guess how long that lasted?

Not even one week!

"Culture Shock on Capitol Hill: House to Work 5 Days a Week" front-paged the WASHINGTON POST in December.

Majority leader Steny Hoyer said members of the House will be expected in the Capitol for votes each week by 6:30 p.m. Monday and will finish their business about 2 p.m. Friday.

Explained the POST: "Forget the minimum wage. Or outsourcing jobs overseas. The labor issue most on the minds of members of Congress yesterday was their own: They will have to work five days a week starting in January."

But on the morning after the night before, on the first full week of the new congress, Hoyer has pulled back from his vow!

A Hoyer press release obtained by the DRUDGE REPORT boldly declares: "Monday, January 8, 2007: The House is not in session."

Hill sources claim The House is taking Monday 'off' this week, because of the championship football game between Ohio State and the University of Florida.

And, of course, the following Monday is the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.

100 hours...starting...soon

Developing...

Who said the dems were going to be perfect? the majority of Americans just figured they were beter than the republicans, that's sad.

You're stretching 202...stretching. Talk about media sensationalism...I was expecting something BIG in this post about Liars. You dissapoint me. lol ;-)

LMAO - ROTFL - Is that all you got 202? Talk about shooting blanks. I'm sure you can do better. You would be farther ahead if you waited for a real dissaster than you now are by trying to turn a mole hill into a mountain.

IMHO they should work all week. But why would they if the people of the nation wont hold them to that standard?

If we want them to work more, we need to make that clear. Otherwise, both parties will just do whatever they want. . . It aint partisan, but it is political. . .

This si simply the tip of the biggest ice berg in the history of man kind. This is only the beginning of one giant cluster _ _ _ _.
These Dems put a snow job on all you that voted for them. What a joke.

>
>This is only the beginning
>of one giant cluster _
>_ _ _.

Oh...I thought that was the War in Iraq........... ;-)

20.2 Non Typical; I at least gave "W" 2-3 years before I drew a conclusion. Thanks for giving us 1 week. Most generous of you....

Hey 202, i imagine now youre upset because the House now wants some accounatablity, and some better intel from Bush before they just heav another $100 billion and 20k more men and woman into Iraq. How to do you feel about a naval officer leading a ground war? Maybe GW reall is not listening to his ground comanders after all.

Hey 202, keep stirring the pot. It's hillarious to see how defensive some of these lib's get. Your right, they know it, but they are to liberal to admit it.

Rackster,
If 202's ever been right I didn't know it, and where did you draw the line between liberal and sensible?

amen!

Anyone who belives that asking for some kind of accountablity, especially after we've blown 400 billion and more than 3000 US lives, from the comandor and chief, before allowing more of the same needs to consider what things will be like when the bill for this dissaster comes due. The price of this war, is no where near the cost!

I heard a saying once, if you do the same thing over and over each time expecting different results, youre insane. . .

This must be an archery thread cause we'll probably only be allowed one bullet per month by the end of this congress. LMAO

When Clinton won his re-election, I thought that was the last Democratic President or Congress I'd see in my life. Man did we screw that up but what you people WON'T ever realize til it's too late is that we are fighting terrorists outside the US of A. End the war in Iraq and we'll be fighting it here....AGAIN!

Argue all you want but just wait and see. I'll be the last to say, "I TOLD YOU SO."

All the terrorist are in Iraq? and if we stay there forever we'll kill them all? slap yourself and see if things stay fuzzy, if they do lay off the crack .

Look I know you libs will never admit Iraq is right. But to come on here and claim 3,000 soilders lost is a crisis in war is pure de stupid. Hell in WWII we lost that many in 30 minutes. Problem is you guys are weak and do not have the stomach to do what it takes. Let the liberal press lead you around by the nose. "Yea lets all just talk to the terrorist, that will make them stop".....................weaklings.

Now the Pelosi liberals are thinking about not funding the troops. If that happens I wouls call it being a traitor. Typical though of the Dems and the left.

202, lets just send more men to die, then we will bleed ourselves a slow death. YOU dont get it. The war can not be won with force, unless we nuke the place, and that ait going to happen, for all purposes, it's off the table. Now, why dont you, instead of bashing all the things that you think are media driven and the truth, adress the pending decisions by BUSH to send 20k more troops (by all accounts this is stupid) and hire a navy man to run a ground war - come on 202 the old spin tricks you guys like to pull done work anymore, you can no longer cry wolf, and it aint all about the media, it's about what's going on in front of our faces. If you spent more time watching whats going on and less time getting your daily supply of hannity, rush, and worst of them, orielly, you might actually start thinking a little more straight, and better yet, making some sense. . .

Good luck my frined. . .

The dems can't win with you righties no matter what, look at their situation. they were elected to end this war by the American people but if they cut funding they aren't supporting the troops, if they don't stop the war they lied and let down the voters. I suspect they'll give Bush enough to say they gave him a last chance but not everything he wants. Bush has nothing to lose so he'll ask for the moon, if it works he's a hero if it doesn't it's the dems fault for giving it to him. the dems were served a turd sandwich here and now everyone's standing around to see if they'll eat it.

Both T and Dude are wrong. You guys are on the wrong side. History will show, I am convinced of it, that Iraq was the right thing to do. The liberals and whinners are keeping us from doing what must be done. Hell if New York cities killing were given the front page every single day you would be convinced a war was going on there too. Pull your head out guys. The left wants us to lose in Iraq and they are doing everthing they can to make it happen. You lefties think getting out of Iraq will cure all. You are soooooooo wrong. It will only get worse and move the front to the US soil. I am not the one that does not get it. It is you that are too weak that don't get it, and until a plane is crashes into your house or a terrorist bomb kills you or yours, you will not get it. I shudder to think that even that may not sway some of you gutless wonders.

You had until last week to " do the right thing" so what were you waiting for? don't blame the " liberals" we've just been along for the ride the last 6 years . with the track record you boy's have I wouldn't think your advice or opinions should be very highly valued by the dems anyway, you have to be right once in a while or at the very minimum tell the truth now and then. you blew it so now we'll see what happens, get your kleenex out your sniveling has just begun.

"You lefties think getting out of Iraq will cure all. You are soooooooo wrong."

No, youre wrong. I dont think this ever has been true, and it's not true now. We are in this war for the rest of our lives my friend. The challange is to figure out how best to deal with it, and right now more killing is not the right tactic. . .

The islamofacist claim they want to take over the world. This is their agenda. They see the USA as in their way of ruling the world. There is no negotiating with them. The only way to deal with them is to kill them before they kill us. What is it you lefties do not understand about that? I for one am relieved that we are killing them over there and nor over here.
Your left leaders Chris Dodd and John Kerry are right now attempting to negotiate/appease Syrian despot and terror master Bashar Assad, who is fueling Hezbullah and the Iraqi insurgency. The left has no clue. It blows my mind to think that our Senators are attempting to buy off a terrorist.
You are wrong T the only way is through killing more and more of them then they kill of us. When will you get it.

Did you ever think that there may not be a set number of terrorist to kill and then they're gone? maybe like we've been doing you kill one and create two? you make it seem so simple but in reality it's a complex issue and you're going at like a game of wack'a mole. if it were as simple as you make it sound why 5 years later are we still there? even the simpleton republicans should have handled this by now huh? I mean after all they've had full control and they're so smart and powerful, what gives?

Huntindude,"if it were as simple as you make it sound why 5 years later are we still there?"

5 Years in Iraq? Hmmmmmmmmm...........are you getting a little confused?

TF, you may be right about being in Iraq for a long haul, but you're wrong if you think history wil not prove, or has not already proved, that it was the right thing to do.

Ok I counted Afganistan in that time frame, we haven't done much better there but at least we had a reason to go . so have it your way, in 4 years why are things a total mess with no end in sight? to be fair the dems should at least have as much time to fix your mess as you had to make it. history better kick ass if it's going to make Iraq look like the right thing to do, so far it's a wreck.

They ran on getting out of Iraq. If they don't pull the troops out by end of March, my chant will be "the democrats lied and people died!

It will be interesting, either way they'll take heat. what's up now in Somalia? I thought every terrorist in the world was in Iraq and staying and winning there would fix everything? now we're shooting at Al Quida in Somalia? that can't be, you mean there's bad guys in places other than in Iraq? say it aint so.

Hey 202, the pentagon should hire you to tell the army which guys to shoot, you must have some kind of "enemy at a glance tenique" you should sell it to the world. . .

Look T and Dude you guys have got to step into reality here boys. This terrorist crap aint never going away. Dude if you like farmin and T you like takin pictures you had best get with the program and come to the realization the only way to keep your way of life is to kill, kill, kill, terrorist where ever they exist. What part of what the islamofacist have said that you don't understand? There is no talking or making nice with these killing fanatics. Why can you not see this? Iraq is key to stability in the middleast or at the very least a great place for our troops to kill terrorist. A much better place than on your farm Dude would'nt you say or on your mountain T.
Dude to answer your question, yes, there are terrorist everywhere. And no matter where they are they should be killed. Whether it is with a bomb or a gun or a knife or a hammer. What ever it takes. Where ever they are they need to die.
So you guys want us out of Iraq? Then what? We sit and wait for them to get their feet back under them and then come bomb us on our soil? I don't think so.
So send your little Dem friends over to pat the terrorist on the popo and see what it will get ya. A knife in the back. Thats what.

What about the terrorist in Suadi, Iran, Palistine, Syria, England or even the USA? you can't just carpet bomb these places because there might be a terrorist there. the fact is winning a war in one country isn't going to change anything. this is global and in time we'll wise up and see law enforcement will have more effectiveness than the military, that's already the case.

Dude I never said carpet bomb. I said "Whether it is with a bomb or a gun or a knife or a hammer" Yes to all your querry. Take them out where they hide. Spanking the living dog crap out of them on their home turf is way way better than on ours. Niether you or T have answer for that.
Again gutless wonders will never keep us safe. Talking to fanatics will never keep us safe. Paying them off will not keep us safe. The only thing that will is to kill, kill, kill.
Oh wait lets send Sean Penn over to the terrorist I'll bet they will listen to him.............
You guys know I'm right you just have no stomach for what needs to be done. Let these terrorist kill one of yours and lets see you change your gutless tune.

"instead of bashing all the things that you think are media driven and the truth, adress(sic) the pending decisions by BUSH to send 20k more troops (by all accounts this is stupid) and hire a navy man to run a ground war."

Actually, the hiring of the Naval officer could be a well thought out action in light of the fact that there is a whole lot of beach on Irans'west side (Persian Gulf). Plus we have ships out of Bahrain just across that pond. Irans southern coast, for all intents and purposes, borders the Indian Ocean, which the US is a major player in. Iran seems to be a bit of problem spot these days doesn't it? (I know, I know. Its Bushs's fault). Wouldn't it make sense that since one of Irans most vulnerable weaknesses (vast shorelines) be under the eye of the guy that can place amphibious, naval and air assets immediately into play should the need arise? Navy commanders not only jockey boats around in the water. They're extensively schooled in other warfare theaters as well.

Now this Navy Admirals resume looks pretty impressive to me. He was the overseer in other hot spots that seem to be quelled at this time, those being N. Korea, Taiwan, China as well as others. His co-commander, Patreaus (sp) is an Army guy as well, so don't get your knickers in a twist. I think you are parsing for arguements sake.

As for the 20,000 extra troops. I agree. Its ridiculous. Send in 50,000 more and quell this BS right and now. Or pull us out this instant. If the dems don't mind America being seen as being weak, ineffectual, and all too willing to surrender, then lets do it now. Because the world view of us will not change if we leave now or do the "phased withdrawl" crap (the French just wave a flag). It will, however, change if we finish what we started and do it quickly.

As one general said putting a surge of troops in is like putting you fist in a bucket of water then pulling it out, they move away then come back when you're gone. Where are you going to find the 50,000 troops? or even 20,000? we're having to pull back guys who don't want to be called back just to mantain the forces we have now. if you think a " do it for your country " campain will work forget it, Americans showed what they think of Bush and this war in the elections. we'll see if the dems give Bush what he wants, I hope not.

Hmmmm, so yesterday it was Somalia, Jim says tomorrow Iran, also Iraq, Afganistan, hmmm. How many thousands of troops?? We're getting to the point of "needing" WW2 type numbers for the current ambition level.

"We're getting to the point of "needing" WW2 type numbers for the current ambition level."

Actually, no. In WWII, we were in Africa, the Pac Islands, Europe, Asia and all points in between. Personnel were used then where technology is used now. We aren't nearly so spread out as you may think. I think its more of a matter of the left trying to spin a bit of hysteria about the amount of troop numbers needed.

We do indeed have a tiger by the tail. We should have never taken that appendage in hand. When does one let go? If you do, you will get torn up. If you don't, you're still on your targets six, giving him something to worry about, but the ride is very unpleasant. We need muggers here. 21000 isn't enough. Double that or triple that and we can finish this rodeo, or like I said before, let go, and be torn up. But like my daddy used to say, either $4it or get off the pot.

Now, Irans' Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a rabble rouser with close political ties to Venezuala (Prez Chavez is a leftist poster child), Ecuador and Nicaragua. He is, in fact, planning to visit them soon. Next week perhaps. Ahmadinejad has his tiny little hands in the fissionable material world. Stands to reason he wouldn't mind sharing this largess with some of his allies who are close enough to the USA to be a real pain-in-the-ass. Us making nice with these POS's isn't buying the world anything in the way of peace. Dems think it ought to be a kumbaya world. I think if you cut off the head, the body dies.

So, windy response that that was, think of it this way. We have around 130,000 troops deployed in Iraq and its environs. We deploy another 20K troops, we're giving that tiger a bit more to look at. Iran has to commit more assets to watch us, they have to change supply routes. It disrupts. Iraqi insurgents will make more mistakes and we capitalize. I think its vital. Its just not nearly enough. I'd put 5 divisions on that border then see what shook out. But thats just me.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-10-07 AT 04:31PM (MST)[p]Well if we (USA) get hit again with another terrorist attack nothing that's being said here will matter much, beside we're just distracting Iran till Israel bomb's their nuke facilities...

Jim, I agree with you about needing more troops, Abizaid and several other top generals have stated that they've never had enough troops. The problem is that they also have stated, even with the 20k increase it wouldn't nearly be enough and unless we had a draft we couldn't get near the number needed without stretching too thin and Congress approving a draft is impossible. The US has never waged a war on it's own on as many different fronts as is being pursued. That calls for a change in tactic. We let loose the tail, use SKILLED diplomacy to isolate those areas that continue to be an issue through the international community. -That's just the way I would do it -I know I'm an armchair quarterback, better than being a benchwarmer I guess...

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-07 AT 11:34AM (MST)[p]"We let loose the tail, use SKILLED diplomacy to isolate those areas that continue to be an issue through the international community. -That's just the way I would do it"

The way I would do it is use skilled diplomacy without letting go of the tail. That animal may not let you get another grab. Cops don't let go of criminals, especially violent ones. They maintain control, or try to. Then use reason and the Miranda. Its a stretch as an analogy, but illustrates my thinking.

Saw Sen. John Edwards on the Jay Leno show last night. Leno was asking him various questions. At one point he said that he disagreed with John McCains thought on ramping up troop numbers. Then he said that we "should" have had more troops in the first place. Then he said that if he were still in Government, he would throw in with everyones favorite drunk, Ted Kennedy and not finance troop increases or their support.

I seriously don't think the dems have a clue what to do about Iraq, other than letting go of that "tail" and running for the fence. Its easy, and doesn't require much thought. Unfortunately this isn't a little skirmish like Mogadishu.

His idiotic responses for health care for everybody, even illegals, is a topic for another day. But I digress.

I hope you dems on here don't support that "Breck Girl." I swear, anyone who has made his millions suing corporations and malpractice law cannot be a friend to the common man.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom