Dems at it again.

RELH

Long Time Member
Leave it up to a Democrat to never let a disaster go to waste. Makes me wonder if our bent wrist liberal governor came up with this idea by himself or was fed the idea by his aunt, Nancy Pelosi.
RELH
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

California Gov. Gavin Newsom sees an “opportunity” to use the coronavirus outbreak to usher in new progressive policies in his state and elsewhere in the country, he said Wednesday.

“Absolutely, we see this as an opportunity reshape the way we do business and how we govern,” he said during a virtual press conference.

The remark came near the end of a long, winding answer to a question about whether he saw “the potential” in the crisis for “a new progressive era” in state and national politics.

Yup....I used to think we would run out of money to fund progressivism. Economics changed or something.

And did you see who your gal picked to head up the kung flu investigations?

Like CA isn't progressive enough. How many more Californians will they force to migrate elsewhere?

Wetmule, I hear Texas is nice for those fleeing California. Please don't come to Wyoming it's too cold and the wind never stops blowing. Horrible place to live. Now if we can just tell wyosam Texas loves people from Wyoming too.

Texas has no state income tax. In the Dallas area there are good restaurants. There are cultural amenities like art museums and performing theatre groups. It has a very vibrant business environment. Some outstanding technology companies in Texas. If you are a patent attorney, it is a good place to be. It depends on what floats your boat, Homer. For Californians a big attraction would be nice big houses close to work and good schools at very affordable prices without -- at present -- the BS liberal/progressive politics. I personally know two couples who have moved to Texas (McKinney -- a suburb of Dallas) from California and are very happy with it. Very mild winters.

Yes please! Californicate Texas. Do not stop, do not pass go, do not collect $200, on your way through Arizona.

Texas won't get them all. The allure of Santa Fe and the mysticism of the Rio Grande valley will make a certain amount of them settle in NM, which they already are.

Unfortunately...

Wetmule, I hear Texas is nice for those fleeing California. Please don't come to Wyoming it's too cold and the wind never stops blowing. Horrible place to live. Now if we can just tell wyosam Texas loves people from Wyoming too.

STFU. They stop in Utah if you guys don't take them.

I heard NDakota is awesome!

Texas has no state income tax. In the Dallas area there are good restaurants. There are cultural amenities like art museums and performing theatre groups. It has a very vibrant business environment. Some outstanding technology companies in Texas. If you are a patent attorney, it is a good place to be. It depends on what floats your boat, Homer. For Californians a big attraction would be nice big houses close to work and good schools at very affordable prices without -- at present -- the BS liberal/progressive politics. I personally know two couples who have moved to Texas (McKinney -- a suburb of Dallas) from California and are very happy with it. Very mild winters.

lol...duh...I wouldn't trade wyoming for that anyway.

I have lived in Texas all my life but I work time to time in Wyoming and North Dakota, my perfect world would be to keep my Texas winters but would love to have North Dakotas summer time weather here in Texas.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom