Depressing read

Not depressing at all. San Francisco got exactly what it wanted. This is the plan come to fruition. It’s really a left wing success story. Seattle, Portland you name the big city. There all finally experiencing the fruits of all their labor through policy. Big pat on the back is in order. Now they just need to get the rest of the nation there snd they’ll have the utopia they’ve been looking for. True social justice

I was just in this exact part of SF last week for a conference, and it was absolutely mind blowing what I saw in broad daylight just out in the streets. I actually described it as Midevil and the most disgusting place I have ever been

I was just in this exact part of SF last week for a conference, and it was absolutely mind blowing what I saw in broad daylight just out in the streets. I actually described it as Midevil and the most disgusting place I have ever been
Took my wife there 3 years ago as she had never seen it before. Told her how awesome it was 20 years prior. Nasty ass, disgusting, shithole it has turned out to be. If anyone wants to see a -The End of the World Movie-go visit Frisco and I don't mean Frisco, Texas.

Back during the early - mid 70s, the seedy parts of SF weren't so bad. Now, I would not got there armed in daylight hours.

Last edited:
If they want drugs let them have all they want, they'll fix the problem themselves. I have zero sympathy.

Yeah this is a liberal problem, there's the dumb lie of the day. you can go into the most rural red part of any state and find a bunch of tweakers who are as useless as any on the streets of SF. you just don't see them in herds like you do in the city.

True story, once they hit the ground they can die that's fine. and they call the pro choice people heartless. once you get your brownie button from the sky fairy you're done.

So pickett, you really think drugs are just a big city liberal problem ? sounds like you're on them yourself .

you can go into the most rural red part of any state and find a bunch of tweakers who are as useless as any on the streets of SF. you just don't see them in herds like you do in the city.

Yeah, they exist as well. Any city or state ran by dems, aka liberals, are the extreme worse.

Anyone with half a brain knows that...

Pelosi loves it there.....that's why it's a chit hole. Son went there for a vacation before covid hit. He said walking in the "nice" areas was littered with homeless and drugs. He said never again....

San Francisco is literally an open air public toilet. I have no idea why anyone would go there, ever.

I was born and raised in CA. and still live here in a rural small town. The last time I visited San Francisco was about 25 years ago. It was starting to become a $hit hole then. Even though I live about a 2 hour drive from San Francisco, I have no intention of ever visiting that $hit hole again. It can drop off into the ocean as far as I care and take Pelosi along with the drop off. and her nephew, Gavin Newsome also.
RELH

There are millions of normal Americans trapped among the left-wing nut jobs of San Francisco, just as there are millions of normal people trapped among right-wing nut jobs in communities such as Otero County, NM. From BLM riots to the Big Lie, neither side holds the monopoly on unAmerican behavior. Thank God most Americans can still distinguish, and are willing to concede, the errors and criminal behavior on both sides. The question is how can moderates such as these ever put responsible men and women in office so long as the far-left and far-right control the primary process? America needs a third, centrist party without which neither of the two major parties can gain the majority needed to control government. A third party may never have the power to elect the President, but it can become the deciding block in Congress, without which the party affiliation of the President becomes irrelevant.

Last edited:
Pickett let's give facts a try , it's pretty cool if you don't want to look dumb outside your circle jerk here.

If you're talking hardcore drug abuse and policy nothing says it better than OD deaths. so look at the per capita OD death rate and see if your baseless claims that blue states have the real problem holds water. TN is over double the OD rate CA is. WV is 4 times the rate. enjoy, and report back.

Now when it comes to overall use you're not as far off, pot is legal in lots of blue states and I voted against it. my county doesn't allow pot shops and I like it that way. but legalization really hasn't caused any real problems that I've seen ,my objections are not rooted in anything more than old school dislike for stoners.

Last edited:
There are millions of normal Americans trapped among the left-wing nut jobs of San Francisco, just as there are millions of normal people trapped among right-wing nut jobs in communities such as Otero County, NM. From BLM riots to the Big Lie, neither side holds the monopoly on unAmerican behavior. Thank God most Americans can still distinguish, and are willing to concede, the errors and criminal behavior on both sides. The question is how can moderates such as these ever put responsible men and women in office so long as the far-left and far-right control the primary process? America needs a third, centrist party without which neither of the two major parties can gain the majority needed to control government. A third party may never have the power to elect the President, but it can become the deciding block in Congress, without which the party affiliation of the President becomes irrelevant.
FYI, there are like 8 people in Otero County NM. Throw in Otero County CO, and you get in the dozens.

I think drug addicts should be given a chance or two to clean up. I think hard drug dealers should be eliminated. Like disappear.

We have drug problems and gun problems, but we're too lenient on offenders. We reap what we sow.

Pickett let's give facts a try , it's pretty cool if you don't want to look dumb outside your circle jerk here.

If you're talking hardcore drug abuse and policy nothing says it better than OD deaths. so look at the per capita OD death rate and see if your baseless claims that blue states have the real problem holds water. TN is over double the OD rate CA is. WV is 4 times the rate. enjoy, and report back.

Now when it comes to overall use you're not as far off, pot is legal in lots of blue states and I voted against it. my county doesn't allow pot shops and I like it that way. but legalization really hasn't caused any real problems that I've seen ,my objections are not rooted in anything more than old school dislike for stoners.
You’re a dense one aren’t you? Again, I said policy is why these cities are the way they are and they got just the outcome they wanted. Drugs are one policy yes. So is not arresting anyone for stealing less then 1000 dollars worth of merchandise. So is no bail, so is catch and release, so are injection sites so are homeless camps on the side walk, de funding the police, The list goes on

If I want facts on circle jerks trust me you will be the first guy I ask

Last edited:
JPickett, Dude would be a poor choice on getting facts on a circle jerk. No one will join him in his solo circle jerk.

RELH

I spent my career in the construction equipment business. Going back 25-30 years ago getting operators that could pass the drug test was a challenge. It was a real challenge in the rural areas, more so than the urban areas. One particular example happened East of Pueblo in a gravel pit; 30 applicants, 4 passed. We are destroying ourselves as a nation. It appears to me the enemy are feeding the uncontrolled desire and thus we are much weaker. MAKES ME SICK !

Pickett the problem is you don't put enough thought into what you say to remember what you said. don't become like RELH.

You said it was big city liberal policies and they want the nation to follow. I gave you proof the conservative states (which have cities ) are often worse.

I'm not saying any of it is good, you could take all the drug dealers and tweakers and make cat food out of them I'm fine with that. but the fact is this is not a liberal problem it's an American problem . reality, what a concept.

Pickett the problem is you don't put enough thought into what you say to remember what you said. don't become like RELH.

You said it was big city liberal policies and they want the nation to follow. I gave you proof the conservative states (which have cities ) are often worse.

I'm not saying any of it is good, you could take all the drug dealers and tweakers and make cat food out of them I'm fine with that. but the fact is this is not a liberal problem it's an American problem . reality, what a concept.

Proof? Hardly. Conservative states have the failure of liberalism because of their failed polices to begin with.

One word: welfare. Thank you progressives (and FDR).

I spent my career in the construction equipment business. Going back 25-30 years ago getting operators that could pass the drug test was a challenge. It was a real challenge in the rural areas, more so than the urban areas. One particular example happened East of Pueblo in a gravel pit; 30 applicants, 4 passed. We are destroying ourselves as a nation. It appears to me the enemy are feeding the uncontrolled desire and thus we are much weaker. MAKES ME SICK !
Or make drugs legal. Problem solved

Or make drugs legal. Problem solved
Forgive me for a serious post, but that would be great until the taxpayers get to foot the bill to enable their poor choices.

I’m sick of freeloading sob’s. I want my tax dollars going to bombs and bullets.

Forgive me for a serious post, but that would be great until the taxpayers get to foot the bill to enable their poor choices.

I’m sick of freeloading sob’s. I want my tax dollars going to bombs and bullets.
Hahaha. Imagine the tax money brought in off of meth and crack. It works for alcohol and now weed. Let’s make it legal and tax it!!

Hahaha. Imagine the tax money brought in off of meth and crack. It works for alcohol and now weed. Let’s make it legal and tax it!!
Bonus you get a bunch more brain damaged chemical dependent voters! That’s like growing the democrats base and getting revenue. What a deal

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom