Desert Buck

Got a cool picture of a desert buck with my Nikon P1000. Dang greasewoods wouldn’t allow the camera to focus on the buck but if you zoom in, you can see his double main beam.

A46433E5-2096-4DD4-8491-84EFFC37A3FB.jpeg

Nice, how do you like the camera? I have been researching that camera and it seems like it will make a good Wildlife camera. The 3000 zoom seems amazing. Thought you could manually focus that model.
Bill

Wow great buck. Now find him with a tag in your pocket, I hope you draw a tag for him this year.

Nice, how do you like the camera? I have been researching that camera and it seems like it will make a good Wildlife camera. The 3000 zoom seems amazing. Thought you could manually focus that model.
Bill
I love it. I’ve captured some really cool stuff. The zoom capabilities will blow you away. I will admit, it’s not going to be crystal clear photos but for an all in one package I’ve been super happy.

This buck in the video is about 500 yards away and I filmed that freehand. This was filmed at the Cibola Wildlife Refuge on what they call “goose loop.” I’m a beginner with cameras so my skills are not that of a long time photographer but I hope to get better over time.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    76.4 MB
I love it. I’ve captured some really cool stuff. The zoom capabilities will blow you away. I will admit, it’s not going to be crystal clear photos but for an all in one package I’ve been super happy.

This buck in the video is about 500 yards away and I filmed that freehand. This was filmed at the Cibola Wildlife Refuge on what they call “goose loop.” I’m a beginner with cameras so my skills are not that of a long time photographer but I hope to get better over time.
That’s impressive. So it’s the Nikon P1000 with a special lens???

That’s impressive. So it’s the Nikon P1000 with a special lens???

It’s an all in one package. No special lens needed. This is the review I did on coueswhitetail’s page. I don’t like sharing stuff from other websites but this is the easiest way to show you what it can do. It’s pretty cool.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom