Desert Muley Rut ---- Hey Stinky------

fishfurlife

Well, I know Stinky is down in that country, anybody else able to comment on how the rut has shaken out or is shaking out in the southeast?

Will be headed that way for the holidays and then headed back for the January hunt

I have seen some nice bucks(10 in one day)chasing does. But still to warm. I think if we get a good cold spell during the jan hunt, it will be great. Good luck, George

the rut is just starting too hit full swing! went out today in unit 31 and already have seen lots of quality deer!
im thinking some toads are going too be killed this year.
counted around 68 deer today, every group besides one had a buck with them. but only 4 being really really nice.
good luck its pickin stick time whooo hooooo!

the rut has been goin on for about 2 weeks in 31 now. Seen several bucks chasin does and have 1 buck we think will go well over 190 spotted. He's a super heavy tall buck about 24" wide with 4 and 5 inch sticker tines goin everywhere. Hope we can find him january 1st for my ol man! Too bad I won't be around. My wife has a navajo rez elk hunt that starts back up jan 1st. woohoo!

hey stinky I think I know the big one your talkin about seen him this morning. too bad your going too be gone I WANT TOO SHOOT the .50 cal at some more poles lol. got pics of the big one figure out how to upload the pics later.

3545imagejpeg952_0.jpg

8049imagejpeg952_1.jpg

there ya go dubdork. keep em comin budy!

upload that ram genius for me thanks.

BTW...... stop shopping in the kids clothing department

Shopping in the kids clothing department?

I think somebodys cruzin for an arse woopin! I can't help it that I'm dead sexy and your embarrased to let any of your lady friends see me cuz they'd ditch you cuz you aint a sexy ##### like me!

I'll post that ram when my phone recharges. Prolly manana.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-10 AT 07:01PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-27-10 AT 06:59?PM (MST)

That buck looks like a close relative to this one that I took from the sands a few years ago........ Also slipped through the area over the holiday and noticed a little bit of rut like activity.

Photo0110.jpg

yes these bucks are from the sands! more to follow as soon as i can figure out how to load the pics instead of muscle man doing it!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom