Desert ram

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-02 AT 07:20PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-02 AT 07:19?PM (MST)

Here's a few pictures of a big desert ram (and his partner) the day before my buddy shot him. We took these photos through a Leica spotting scope with a digital camera. They came out amazingly good. Not often you get to take photos of an animal and the later come back and shoot it. The ram green scores right at 181.

bs156.jpg

bs172.jpg

bs173.jpg

bs176.jpg

bs197.jpg

Thats a really nice ram, i took a few pics of some BC sheep yesterday, hopefully i will finish the rest of the film and get them on here soon. I tried taking pictures of a big bull moose through a spotting scope when i was in the yukon guiding. The pics didnt turn out because the lens that takes the pic is 1.5 inches lower than the eyehole on the camera you look through. We still ended up getting the big bull the next day!
Thanks for the pics.

Matt

That shot of him goin awawy makes him look way top heavy. I dont know how they get around so good when there packin that much headgear.... I'd love to see one like that, if i could ever draw a tag.......maybe next year...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom