Desert Sheep amounts?

iluvrax

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-18 AT 11:36PM (MST)[p]Amounts, wth? Mounts!!! Damn auto correct. Guess I should have double checked the preview?
Anyway...
I was fortunate enough to draw and take a desert sheep in 2016, and it's time to decide on the mount...
I would like to see what other people have done, who are willing to share. I've scoured the internet and have found a few on this forum as well, looking for more...
It will be a full body mount.
Thanks in advance!!!

Nice!
Thank you!!
He does amazing work!!!
Makes me consider having it done in a bedded position with how well those look.

Thank you!
I actually have a guy here in Utah already. We have talked about different mounts quite a bit, he has given me some great options, but he has just told me to look everywhere I can, to make sure I like what I choose...
I'm kinda leaning towards a bedded position, as that was how he was when I took him.

This guy is amazing! my dads 2 rams are the bottom right 2. If I remmeber right he won best in the world with the rocky! http://www.deercreekwildlifestudio.com/life-size.html
37205hornkiller.jpg

It's taken you 2 years to decide on a pose. Heck your storage fee at the taxidermist is gonna be more than the mount by now. LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom