Desert Sheep/Lion Mount...WOW

• Thread starter Idahotrophyhunter
  • Start date
I

Idahotrophyhunter

Work by Greg Heil ReCreation Taxidermy, formally of Richfield Utah now in Idaho...

4a00b3753d6d414c.jpg

That is an awesome mount!!! Looks like alot of quality time went into it!!! How would it be to be able to kill a sheep and a big tom and be able to make a mount like that!

I have hunted all over the world and killed hundreds of trophies and trust me when I say, Greg Heil is about as good as a taxidermist as there is. I have had work done by many other including Jonas Brothers, Animal Artistry and others, but nothing has compared to Gregs Work. Southern Utah lost the best when he moved but my mounts will still be going to him.

One other thing, Everyone seems to think that Phil Soucy is the cat expert around here...He does good work, but if you looked at some of Greg's cats, I bet most of you would think twice.

You are absolutely right! Greg does excellent work. He has done numberous big game shoulders for me, as well as a life size Alaskan brown bear that never fails to get compliments. Southern Idaho has surely gained a first class taxidermist...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom