DFG bows to the Anti's...AGAIN...

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
Big changes for a lot of CA fisheries..
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/30/SP0S14D3R8.DTL

This crap is getting out of hand..I was once told that 1/3 of our fishing license revenue was to go towards trout plants...now that there will be a lot less planting do you think the cost our licenses will go down?.....I'm guessing hell no!

Here is a list of what lakes will be effected....
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/30/SP0S14D3R8.DTL

horsepoop.gif

I've just about had my fill of Nature Fakers and the people who back down from them.......I may just go out and kill a frog this very afternoon!

And tomorrow, first thing, I am going to smash a sagebrush with my 4x4.....on purpose!

for the life of me, i can't figure out why Cali hunter don't get together and do exactly what the Anti's do, ##### and loud, start a friggin protest in front of the fish and game building, get signatures for petitions....

it only took a handful of anti?s to stop a muzz hunt in my favorite zone...I'm not a resident anymore but back in the 80's i would call the commish and ##### about drawing odds for the X zone's and wrote them idiots letters tah boot!?.

I did the same thing as you Manny, you know what the DFG told me? Mr. Hawkins their are only 235,000 sportsmen in the state of CA and 35 million other people. Thats when I got the hell oughtta CA and moved to Wyoming.

>I did the same thing as
>you Manny, you know what
>the DFG told me? Mr.
>Hawkins their are only 235,000
>sportsmen in the state of
>CA and 35 million other
>people. Thats when I got
>the hell oughtta CA and
>moved to Wyoming.

yah but still can't hurt, when was the last time you heard of huters protesting?....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom