DFG ONLINE THIS YEAR....

R

RACKMASTER

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-10 AT 04:51AM (MST)[p]Well boys and Kilowatt and Eelgrass(older than dirt.)
A young lady from DFG called my son and wanted to know which last name he wanted to use as permanent I.D. because he in twice as hyphenated(spell check rocks)and as only my last name 1st year app I did with both last names!they needed to clear that up. I said since my son was only 16 and that he was at school and I was his father and my last name is the way we wanted it and I asked why and she said they clean everything up to go online...I asked when and she replied "soon enough"...her own words. we will see!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

RACKMASTER, us older than dirt guys (me and Kilo) slow down and read ALL the fine print. We live longer that way. Good find though.

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/licensing/ols/faqs.html

Q. Why aren't all licenses available online?
A. The Department is currently developing an Automated License Data System (ALDS) that will allow the purchase of nearly all sport fishing and hunting licenses, stamps, tags and report cards online. The current E-License Program is a bridge to allow online sales of the most common sport fishing licenses and stamps until the ALDS is implemented in December, 2010.

Thanks for translating eel.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I've always thought it was ironic that California, the home of Silicon Valley and a leader in so many other fronts, doesn't have an online licensing system.

Rackmaster-One question....I thought when somebody got married, it was the woman that had to hyphenate the last name. What gives? Your son from Utah or what?

Steve

who said we were married? I may have a dozen kids in UTAH, NEVADA, WYOMING (its hard hunting alone so far from my harem and being so dam handsom). I live in SAN JOSE, CA.
confirmed online 2011 for sure, dude who owns it called me...up 12/10 and for us to use 2011 season apps ...
so another year!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

LAST EDITED ON Apr-02-10 AT 01:37PM (MST)[p]DFG has been telling us the tags would be online for 12 years. I'm not going to hold my breath, I'll believe it when I see it.

Speaking of online tags. I just got my refund from a tag I bought in Oct 2009, that's almost 6 months later. I wanted to purchase a D16 tag at the Los Alamitos office but DFG couldn't tell me if they had any left, they were close to selling out. They told me I had to buy the tag and wait until the next day to see if they had any left to issue. The next day they told me they had the tag to issue but by then I wasn't able to take a half day off AGAIN to drive to Los Alamitos to pick up the tag. I asked if they could mail the tag to me so I could get it in the mail in time to hunt that weekend. This request was made on a Wednesday and they said they couldn't get the tag into the mail until Friday which killed my hunt. What a waste of time.

I can go into any country liquor store in bumpkin MO and have a old woman with 2 teeth in her head issue me ANY MO tag on the spot. When I tell them we can't do that in CA they just scratch their heads and ask why?

~Jesse

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom