Diamond Mt. Private access

tmbr_hntr

Is it possible to get on any private in South Slope Diamon Mt. for elk for a fee? Anyone do any type of tresspass access in that unit?

Thanks

Last time I was out there, there was an outfit called "two dog hunts" that has alot of property that is private you can pay to access. They are kindof expensive but there signs were up everywhere out there with numbers on it to contact them. Hope this helps.

I know that you can pay for just access to the land. During the deer hunt they have a list of options for different areas within the private land and they grade it differently by what size of bucks the area typically holds. for instance, if you want a grid that has up to 25" deer it will cost you 600. If you want access to a grid that holds up to 30" deer then it will cost you 1800. they also guarantee you that you are the only one in this grid and wont have to compete with anyone else for the deer that are held in this area. i imagine that their elk property is set up much the same, but dont know for sure. Hope this helps out. I do know a guy that hunted this area for elk last year and will ask him what he thinks and where he hunted and try to get back with you. I will see him in the next couple of days.

There is NO reason to limit yourself to private land on Diamond, Yes some of the private land looks very tempting and holds lots of animals, but there is PLENTY of public land to hunt and kill good deer and good bulls. The elk move alot on that unit, just cover some ground, hit the hard stuff, and you will find what your after, If your willing to Pay 2-dog, you will be hunting the same bulls you could hunt on public ground if you are pateint. Just my 2 cents.

Not sure if your hunt has started or is over. If it's a late hunt, PM me and I can tell you exactly where to go on PUBLIC land. No need to spend the bucks on trespass fee.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom