Diamond Mtn. Fall Bear

Tikka

Long Time Member
Okay you Basonites, I'm looking for somewhere local to Vernal/Rosey for bear bait i.e. pastries...

Any leads?

Give JakeH a PM!

We Buy & In-jest NASTY Food at all the Local Places Tikka!

Most You wouldn't have to Age!

It's already been Aged!:D

I am no help on the pastries department, I just used dog food, cracked corn, and some kind of horse feed, sweet feed I think. all was pretty cheap. then I Mixed it with some boar masters powder bait and a gallon jug of maple syrup. ohh and a garbage bag full of popcorn. kinda mixed it all together in a trash can and poured it into my bait site.

Ohh and don't forget the "anus" oil. (inside joke for some from another thread really mean Anise oil) LOL

Check with Chuck’s Meats, I had the Diamond summer tag and got all the trim I wanted from them. Stewart’s was really good to me for fruit and bakery goods. Bears seemed to really like pineapple trim. I’ve got 5 gallons of peanut butter and 25 pounds of gum drops I’d give you a good deal on.

Check with Chuck’s Meats, I had the Diamond summer tag and got all the trim I wanted from them. Stewart’s was really good to me for fruit and bakery goods. Bears seemed to really like pineapple trim. I’ve got 5 gallons of peanut butter and 25 pounds of gum drops I’d give you a good deal on.
Check your PM

I am no help on the pastries department, I just used dog food, cracked corn, and some kind of horse feed, sweet feed I think. all was pretty cheap. then I Mixed it with some boar masters powder bait and a gallon jug of maple syrup. ohh and a garbage bag full of popcorn. kinda mixed it all together in a trash can and poured it into my bait site.

Ohh and don't forget the "anus" oil. (inside joke for some from another thread really mean Anise oil) LOL
Thanks Jake! and yes I'll make sure to get my "anus oil" :LOL:

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom