Did you change your plans

lostinOregon

Very Active Member
I apply for MT every year. Had a few guys I know not apply this year. There has been a steady increase in applications in recent years. Did you do anything different this year due to the bat flu.

Rich

No, November is a long time off. But I suspect application numbers are down. To much uncertainty.

I am a NR who applied for the first time. I am
Hoping apps are down and maybe I can snag a general tag to try and get some archery hunting in this year. My parents have a place in Clancy and it’s always been a dream to spend some time in September there. Hopefully this is the year.

Heard today that numbers where down but Montana still had more NR applicants than available licenses. I didn’t think that would be the case this year.

Heard today that numbers where down but Montana still had more NR applicants than available licenses. I didn’t think that would be the case this year.
Well I wish that wasn’t quite the case but that should mean I still have a better than not chance at going elk hunting this year. One more week.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom